Teachers & Guns

The answer is EASY...no guns needed. Shock collars on all the students and the Teacher with the remote! If you leave the school without permission *ZAP*, if you are disrupting class *ZAP*, if you talk back to the Teacher *BZZZZZZZZT"!:thumbsup2

At least give them cattle prods!!!

I have a 16 year old and a 10 year old and both my mom and sis are teachers...I'd like to *BZZZZZZT* them sometimes too, especially when the oldest gets mouthy!

Somebody is going to report me....aincha!:ssst:

I LIKE THIS GUY!:thumbsup2

I also have an idea on how to reduce the teen pregnancy rate....

3 hour block childcare for ALL HIGH SCHOOL BOYS, no girls...just the boys at least once a week.Let Johnny Linebacker walk back and forth trying to placate a screaming baby for several hours at a time! Give free child care to those who can't afford it to the community and give those who wanna "practice" the art of procreation something to think about! Let those boys get wet on and gag a few times from cleaning some those messier poo-poo diapers...make em think before they start getting romantic!

The answer is EASY...no guns needed. Shock collars on all the students and the Teacher with the remote! If you leave the school without permission *ZAP*, if you are disrupting class *ZAP*, if you talk back to the Teacher *BZZZZZZZZT"!:thumbsup2

I have a 16 year old and a 10 year old and both my mom and sis are teachers...I'd like to *BZZZZZZT* them sometimes too, especially when the oldest gets mouthy!

Boy I wish more parents were like this!!! It is amazing at how many moms and dads have no clue what is going on in their kids lives. Or maybe I should say have no cares!

That is too funny, a friend of mine and I are always talking about marketing something like this. Nothing too harmful, low voltage, we don't want to permanantly scar the kids, just get their attention. Maybe after the second time you can turn it up a bit.:rotfl:

You guys crack me up.... good to see ya Jim.

Ya I know. Nicole only lets me out once in a while.:rolleyes1 J/K I lurk more than post. Nicole's mouth is big enough for the both of us.:rotfl:

:sad2: See what happens when he gets his own account, and I leave him unattended.

I also have an idea on how to reduce the teen pregnancy rate....

3 hour block childcare for ALL HIGH SCHOOL BOYS, no girls...just the boys at least once a week.Let Johnny Linebacker walk back and forth trying to placate a screaming baby for several hours at a time! Give free child care to those who can't afford it to the community and give those who wanna "practice" the art of procreation something to think about! Let those boys get wet on and gag a few times from cleaning some those messier poo-poo diapers...make em think before they start getting romantic!

You need to work in the school system, you really do.

I kind of do...I'm the guy that fills the ADHD meds...

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people that truely benefit from Ritalin, Focalin, etc for ADHD, but it seems that there a lot of kids who are "just" given the meds and don't get the hugs and structure that they would get much more benefit from. How many times as a teacher have you told a parent that "little timmy" is being a hellion and get the response "we'll take him back to the doctor and they can adjust his medicine..."and you're thinking "BEAT THAT BUTT!"

Before anyone flames me, my DS10 has Aspergers and I'm VERY aware of the plight of a parent who's child has a true disability. There are just way too many who just don't want to step up to the plate and BE A PARENT...too easy to say, "It's the ADHD"....sorry, rant over. *steps off soap box*

I kind of do...I'm the guy that fills the ADHD meds...

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people that truely benefit from Ritalin, Focalin, etc for ADHD, but it seems that there a lot of kids who are "just" given the meds and don't get the hugs and structure that they would get much more benefit from. How many times as a teacher have you told a parent that "little timmy" is being a hellion and get the response "we'll take him back to the doctor and they can adjust his medicine..."and you're thinking "BEAT THAT BUTT!"

Before anyone flames me, my DS10 has Aspergers and I'm VERY aware of the plight of a parent who's child has a true disability. There are just way too many who just don't want to step up to the plate and BE A PARENT...too easy to say, "It's the ADHD"....sorry, rant over. *steps off soap box*

Unfortunately, it is like everything else in this world. The majority of the population would like to take the easy way out instead of toughing it and creating a productive citizen in the end. There are cases that need medication, granted. However, I find it the minority, not the majority in most cases.

That is too funny, a friend of mine and I are always talking about marketing something like this. Nothing too harmful, low voltage, we don't want to permanantly scar the kids, just get their attention. Maybe after the second time you can turn it up a bit.:rotfl:

They make electronic training collars for dogs...why not kids ?? :idea: :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter