Teacher Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lsenquiz, Apr 28, 2011.

1. lsenquiz

lsenquiz DIS Veteran

Aug 4, 2005
    I have a friend who wants to head to Disney for Thanksgiving. She is a teacher and was asking me about discounts offered to teachers. I have never checked on these type of discounts but was wondering if anyone on her could provide some information. They are hoping to stay at a value or moderate resort on site.
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Apr 3, 2009
    Disney does not offer specific discounts, like teacher discounts.

However, the Swan/Dolphin provide discounts for teachers. Here is the link:

Disney does however offer discounts during the year.

I would suggest lurking over at the discount rates and codes boards for more info.
  4. poohgirl6

poohgirl6 I dream of Stormalong Bay

Apr 1, 2006
    I don't know about the WDW resorts offering Teacher Discounts (if they do then I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to weigh in) but the Swan/Dolphin do offer them. They are right on property but you cannot use ME or DDP. However, we have stayed at the Dolphin and really liked it.
  5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

Jul 5, 2001
    None of the Disney owned resorts offer teacher discounts.Swan and Dolphin offer teacher/government employee/Nurses discounts, but they are not Disney owned and do not participate in the dining plan or Magical express