Tea with Alice

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Will this be offered on the 8-day magic? Is this something you pay extra for? And, is it just for young children?

Thank you! :)

There is no charge, but a free ticket from GS is required for each person.

Children must bring their adult along. While it is geared toward children (like 10 and under), each guest is welcome to a ticket till they run out. I was surprised once that our teens wanted to attend (and the tickets were gone).

It is offered on the classic ships on cruises of at least 7 nights, and the event usually occurs twice. No, you can't attend twice--ONE ticket per guest.

I've never heard of tea with Alice on any ship on the DCL, but I am certainly a newbie! I'd love to know myself if that's a possibility.

I believe it's on any cruise 7 nights and up so it should be on yours. It is free. However, you do need to sign up for it ASAP as soon as you get on board go directly to guest services. They issue tickets, can't get in without a ticket. It is meant to be for children but lots of adults came with their kids. We didn't see any adults by themselves, but they wouldn't turn you away I am sure. Can't sign up for it until you get onboard though.... Hope this helps.

Oh and when we went it wasn't with Alice anymore...was with two princesses. Don't know how they decide that.

Emily

Will this be offered on the 8-day magic? Is this something you pay extra for? And, is it just for young children?

Thank you! :)

My best guess, yes, they will have the Tea With...(Alice, the Princesses, Disney Friends, Wendy, whoever). There is no charge, but the tickets are limited. You get them at Guest Services. It's primarily aimed at the younger kids, as it's not really tea (you get apple juice and cookies). But anyone can go.

I will point out, that if you get tickets and opt not to go, please return your tickets, as there's usually a waiting list.

I thought I read some where on here that it was offered on the 7nights. (off to go check)

I believe it's on any cruise 7 nights and up so it should be on yours. It is free. However, you do need to sign up for it ASAP as soon as you get on board go directly to guest services. They issue tickets, can't get in without a ticket. It is meant to be for children but lots of adults came with their kids. We didn't see any adults by themselves, but they wouldn't turn you away I am sure. Can't sign up for it until you get onboard though.... Hope this helps.

Oh and when we went it wasn't with Alice anymore...was with two princesses. Don't know how they decide that.

Emily

It is a matter of who is available--it used to be Wendy, then Alice. Now it is "Disney friends" and you don't know in advance who will be there.

Note to above--kids alone are not admitted--it is not a drop off/babysitting activity. Kids must bring their adult along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter