TDM Trouble?

swimmingneno

<marquee><font color=blue>I just need to get past
For the past three days, I have been using my TDM at least 6 times, and I have only won once, and it was a pair of dreams ears... Has anyone won credits lately?

Yes but not very often, the tiki walls and worthless single use inferno hit the most.

I won twice 2000 credits in a host room last night waiting for Host_Phinny. :rolleyes1

In fact, that room seemed unusually lucky, as a lot of ppl won credits and dream ears.

But that was the exception for me, it seems to me the odds of winning have been changed and are lower than before. :confused3

yesterday i had my best tdm day ever @_@

3 hits for 5k, 1 hit for 2k, 1 dream ears and 1 rock

I logged in from work every once in a while to do my tdm and quit LOL shhhhh

I did mine twice today, first time was a dud, the next hit 5000 credits. Woot!

I'm trying something out since I have unlimited. I'm trying once in every room. I'm not always home of course so it's day 3 and I'm only in Tomorowland.

Day 1:

7:35am Blue Bayou-Yellow Saucer
8:35am New Orleans Square-Dream Ears
9:35am HM lobby-Yellow Saucer
10:35am VMK Gallery-2000 credits
11:35am Esplanade-nothing
6:35pm Emporium-nothing
7:35pm Music Lobby-5000 credits
8:35pm Penny Arcade-single use inferno

Day 2: (at my parents some of the time no notes)

7:15am VMK Central-5000 credits
8:15am Magic Shop-Dream Ears
9:15am Checkers Room-nothing
no notes-------nothing in many places I do remember (Sci-Fi, Forecourt..)
?pm Captains Quest-credits forget how many
10:01pm Off Road Mars-5000 credits

Day 3:

7:45am Space Race-Junk Inferno
8:45am Quest Track-Junk Inferno
9:45am Tomorrowland Hub-nothing
10:45ish Space Mountain Quest-nothing (did top, stairs, a small amount of bottom)

I did not go to the rooms in Mansion yet, the monorail stations or cars, I may do upstairs in the Space Mountain Deck and then bottom floor the following time. When I get to Frontierland I may skip all the "maze" rooms for Tom's Island as well. Have not decided yet.

For those on my friends list that's why you see me on for 5-10 minutes every hour LOL.

-Stacey

I have tried three times today, and so far I have gotten nothing...

I am having a weird problem with my TDM too. Everytime I use it, it seems to permanently disappear from my inventory. Oh, wait.... :rotfl:

Started the day with a 5K find in the new room. w00t

That's my first 5K find - my wife has had like three of those so far. @_@ lol

I have won:
1x 5K
2x Bamboo Wall Red
1x Yellow Flying Saucer
1x Dream Ears
10x Nothing

Yesterday was my best day yet, I hit 5000 credits 4 times and 2000 credits twice. I was on cloud nine!! :banana:

Three tries today so far:

New cafe room - nothing
Tiki Tiki Island - nothing
Golden Horseshoe Mercantile - 5,000 credits

Trying again in about 15 minutes!

I have gotten about 40K in credits this past week,
I go to different spots but my friend has this Skull rock room and let me tell you...you can't miss in there!
her and I did TDM one after the other and got back to back 5K!

Oh and as for the usless inferno...sell it back to VMK the 40 credits really add up. :)

Can't tell you how irritating this thread is for people who did not complete quest.:lmao: "WAAAHH!:sad: My UNLIMITED TDM only gives me 5,000 credits once a day....WAAAHH!" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter