• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tchoup Choup or California Grill

B

bethinks2

For our last night, I want to go to either Tchoup Choup or the California Grill with my family of four. I am leaning toward Californial Grill because of the fireworks. Which would you suggest? My two children are 11 and 16. Thanks

Well, food and service at Tchoup Chop is outstanding...

food/service at CA Grill...pretty good. Fireworks...you can see anytime.

Tchoup Tchoup!!!! I love Cali Grill but I think it pales in comparison in service to Tchoup Tchoup.

California Grill surprised me in that it's not a quiet romantic place. Rather the opposite - it is very bright, noisy and the tables are close together. I've heard the food is great though.

Food at Cali Grill is out of this world, but it does lack in the atmosphere. The dining area and view are gorgeous, but it is loud in there.

Having just eaten at both restaurants, I can honestly say that you can't go wrong with either choice. We had dinner at the California Grill on our last night and it was magical. The food wasn't quite as good as Tchoup Tchoup and the service wasn't quite as good, but we had a table at a window overlooking the Magic Kingdom. We loved every minute of it!! It was a great way to end our trip. The new "wishes" fireworks were fabulous.

I can't wait to see that fireworks show. I have heard great things about it.

Where is teh California Grill? I am not sure I have heard of it.

... at WDW. It is my hands down favorite at WDW -- no other restaurant there comes close, imo. It is definitely a busy place and not particularly quiet, but the food and service are fabulous. And it's pretty magical seeing the fireworks at the MK so close by! I've done it at least 3 times, and it never gets old!! :) I had no idea that Tchoup Chop was in the same league at CG -- makes me want to try it on my trip to US in February!

-- Sarah

Thanks for all the replies. I have made a decision-we will try both!;) Thanks again!

Originally posted by bethinks2
Thanks for all the replies. I have made a decision-we will try both!;) Thanks again!

LOL:tongue: You're my kind of person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter