Taylor Swift's Wildest Dream's Video with Scott Eastwood

Taylor Swift has a tough life. Imagine coming up with this idea: Let's take photos in a beautiful African setting and, by the way, I get to kiss Scott Eastwood a lot. I guess someone has to do it.

Watch the movie The Longest Ride for lots of Eastwood. The movie is so-so but Eastwood makes it worth watching.
and his co-star is the same girl from the Tomorrowland movie with George Clooney
Brit Robertson
britt-robertson.jpg

Some of Taylor Swift's songs are too teeny-boppy for me, but she really is a good writer. I love "Blank Space" - both the song & the video. And "Shake It Off" is just such a good feel-good song!

Before I saw the video, "Wildest Dreams" was an okay song for me - not my favorite, but I liked it. But, now, though, w/ the video... WOW.

I absolutely love the African setting & vintage clothes. And Scott Eastwood!!

He's moved onto my Top 5 list.

Shame on me :P - have always like Taylor Swift, think Scott Eastwood is fine n looks like his Daddy, really like the song, scenery, and her donation. :D

Has anyone else heard about the stupid, ignorant critics complaining the video is 'too white'? Someone always has to be offended by something. :sad2: I was happy to see the director of the video tell them to shut up and sit down. :thumbsup2

So, Scott Eastwood is cheating on his "wife" with Taylor Swift in this video. Such a bad boy!

Man, he's pretty! Oh.. Taylor Who??? There's a girl in this video??? Oh, guess I need to watch again.

I'm so glad Taylor Swift doesn't fool with Country Music anymore.
She is so much better at the Pop Music thing.

And about that Scott Eastwood, whew! Love himpuckerup:
Thank you Finfan for bringing him back!

Ahh, this post made getting up this morning all worth it
Funny I just watched Paint Your Wagon the other day, love Clint in it, plus he sings! Not well, but he sings!!

I'm so glad Taylor Swift doesn't fool with Country Music anymore.
She is so much better at the Pop Music thing.

And about that Scott Eastwood, whew! Love himpuckerup:
Thank you Finfan for bringing him back!
You're welcome, love every minute of posting him, lol~again and again :D
Funny I just watched Paint Your Wagon the other day, love Clint in it, plus he sings! Not well, but he sings!!

sigh.....:lovestruc

So, Scott Eastwood is cheating on his "wife" with Taylor Swift in this video. Such a bad boy!
My interpretation was either they fell in love on the set with her not knowing he was married (this was supposed to be 1950's, remember) or he was married in between the filming of the movie and the premiere, unbeknownst to her.

Wasn't he the DIS choice for the Shades of Gray lead? The movie bigwigs should have listened to the DIS and maybe they might have had better success with the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter