Taylor Swift's New Single!

I enjoyed that live-chat a lot! I am surprised by the album name and cover, it is extremely different. I miss her curly hair on the albums ...

as for the new song, I am still kind of meh about it. I am addicted to it after listening to it for quite a while, though.

The live-chat was amazing, and the song is so amazing! I'm so excited for the new album!

Haha I'm addicted too! The song and album are very different, but I think they show a more mature side of her than just the curly hair... Im so excited for October 22nd!

She released another song today called "Ronan", about a 4 year old boy who died of cancer last year :sad1: It's a great song, but makes me cry, I think it's so sad! Especially since his mom co-wrote the song. All proceeds of the single go to cancer research :sad:

Ronan was beautiful I follOwed him as he fought the beast and t was awesome to see Taylor write a song for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter