Taylor Swift Concert Ticket Prices

disneybirds said:
I tried for Atlanta today as well. I did not get anything for TS presale or Amex. I would love to surprise my girls for Christmas. I will try again later in the week. I have also registered for the Nashville presale, but the show isn't until September! If we get those tickets, it will be a costly weekend by the time we drive from Atlanta and stay in a hotel.

We live in Columbus so Nashville is definitely out of the running for us

For those of you who have gotten TS presale codes, how soon before the presale did you get them? The presale I am going for (Kansas City) starts tomorrow and I have not gotten a code yet. :confused3

Has anyone received a presale code for Pittsburgh yet? We are signed up, but havent gotten anything :confused3

I live in Pittsburgh too and plan on buying as many sets as I can tomorrow b/c I want 5 and I dont' think I will get 5 together so I have DH, BFF, me, DM etc all on line with instruction to buy what you can! With my luck I will end up with numerous sets so any pittsburgh people check with me tomorrow if you don't get them - you are welcome to any extras at face value. I am just torn b/c so many people are reporting only getting 2 or 4 top...So I am trying for 2/3, 4, 5 on various computers. This whole thing is insane.....Yet I am part of it...:sad:

Here's my scenario.... We bought our airfare to WDW out of Phx (we live in Tucson) for may 28th. Then a couple of days later, DD tells me that she just saw the tour dates for Taylor Swift and she will be in Phx on May 28th and 29th! I was like:faint: oh no! I wanted to take her as I totally regret not taking my dd last fall to see TS in concert. We don't want to change our flights (SW) because we got any amazing deal and non-stop! We've never flown non-stop and never for $112 one way! We would loose that if we change plus all the flights have gone up since we booked.

So I look up all the dates to see what other cities might work. We could go to San Diego for the weekend in August but the prob is that my kids will already be in school and will have to miss 2 days and it will be like a mini vaca so the weekend will wind up being big $$$.

What to do... what to do.... Sale for San Diego is this Friday. I did sign up for the presale and haven't received anything yet, which is tomorrow. I was thinking I might try to see if I can get 2 seats. If we end not being able to use them (we can't go or whatever), I can sell them to someone else. We've got lots of friends who have dd's who love TS. Surely someone will want them when it gets closer.

I have hope that the flights will go down again and then maybe we can switch to the same flight the next day in phx and try for tickets in Glendale. There was no listed sale date for those yet.

Ugh! This is so stressful!

Ugh I feel your pain on the flight thing. THAT was a worry of mine too when I saw the dates, I held my breath as I locked into a great deal with Magical Vacations travel for a fixed week in June and was worried it would interfere. I agree - get two tickets - see if somthing opens up on airfare as you can always sell 2 tickets......I am beyond stressed. I am surprising DD with 1D tickets as well for Christmas which she has NO idea about but TS she keeps asking daily "did you pracice again on Ticketmaster...I am really depending on you!!!!" Oh the pressure. Stubhub here I come with my visa....

I'm so sad I was on right at 10 this morning for Foxboro and had my presale ready and could not get tickets. I initially tried for the $50 tickets then went back for any type of ticket and still nothing!

I'm so sad I was on right at 10 this morning for Foxboro and had my presale ready and could not get tickets. I initially tried for the $50 tickets then went back for any type of ticket and still nothing!

ugh I am sorry Deb...:( Keep trying though from what I read the presale group is SMALL. I have three windows of opportunity on Tuesday for Pgh tickets but in all seriousness I am not betting the farm. I think Friday is a better bet.Did you use the TS venue code or the AMEX? I am torn between which to use. I have DH use one and I iwll try another but amex seems to be striking out from what I read.....

I was on for Gillette..... The website crashed. I had to call with my fathers Amex to get a pre sale, and they're in the middle of no where for 75 dollars. It was super stressful!

ugh I am sorry Deb...:( Keep trying though from what I read the presale group is SMALL. I have three windows of opportunity on Tuesday for Pgh tickets but in all seriousness I am not betting the farm. I think Friday is a better bet.Did you use the TS venue code or the AMEX? I am torn between which to use. I have DH use one and I iwll try another but amex seems to be striking out from what I read.....

I tried the TS.com presale, I have a friend who has season patroits tickets, so she will see what she can do tomorrow, but I know she wants some for her family, so I might fall through on that one and my last hope is that sometimes we at MGH are offered a presale code "because of our long standing relationship with the Patroits", so maybe that email will come through at work.

No one has asked for tickets, but I know they would LOVE them and it would be such a big/huge surprise.

WEre you more succesful with the TS presale code or going in thru Amex? How many tix were you able to get?

Does someone need the Pittsburgh code still? I just got an email with it. (I'm on Taylor's mailing list and Pittsburgh must be the closest show? I assume that's why I was sent it).

scottmel said:
WEre you more succesful with the TS presale code or going in thru Amex? How many tix were you able to get?

I had better Luck with Amex as the site crashed but I could call the line for the Amex presale And got through that way

I had better Luck with Amex as the site crashed but I could call the line for the Amex presale And got through that way

Who did you phone? Ticketmaster or does Amex have their own number for tickets?

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have better luck with Ticketmaster (TS presales code) or Amex presales code tomorrow.

Somehow, the way I read what you posted above made me think of something.. The tickets released for the presale group (and the number of people who say they can't get enough seats together) - does this mean all available seats are NOT available for purchase through the pre-sales code? That's how I thought it worked. Now I'm thinking only certain seats in different price ranges are available. CAn anyone explain how this works? Is that why you think you will have better luck on Friday?

Disney Addicted said:
Who did you phone? Ticketmaster or does Amex have their own number for tickets?

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have better luck with Ticketmaster (TS presales code) or Amex presales code tomorrow.

Somehow, the way I read what you posted above made me think of something.. The tickets released for the presale group (and the number of people who say they can't get enough seats together) - does this mean all available seats are NOT available for purchase through the pre-sales code? That's how I thought it worked. Now I'm thinking only certain seats in different price ranges are available. CAn anyone explain how this works? Is that why you think you will have better luck on Friday?

Ticketmaster express. I called the general number, then pressed a number to get to the automated line, which apparently is only for Amex presales.

No luck here for Foxboro either :confused3

I tried the TS.com presale, I have a friend who has season patroits tickets, so she will see what she can do tomorrow, but I know she wants some for her family, so I might fall through on that one and my last hope is that sometimes we at MGH are offered a presale code "because of our long standing relationship with the Patroits", so maybe that email will come through at work.

No one has asked for tickets, but I know they would LOVE them and it would be such a big/huge surprise.

So if you are a season ticket holder do you also get special concert tickets?

Ticketmaster express. I called the general number, then pressed a number to get to the automated line, which apparently is only for Amex presales.

Can you tell me what general number you called?> The one I have doesnt have express on it - just option to buy tickets thru a representative yet when I was practicing this weekend the number I used DID have express sales now I can't find that number!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter