1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Taxis?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by KandyM, Apr 11, 2013.

1. KandyM

KandyM Mouseketeer

If we wanted to go to one of the outlet malls from our Disney resort how tough would it be to get a taxi? And anyone know what it might cost?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

There are taxis right outside your resort lobby. Or ask the desk to call one for you. I have no idea how much it would cost- it would depend on which one you wanted to go to. I believe the transportation board could help- I believe there is a Mears cost calculator somewhere over there. (Mears runs the taxis at WDW).

4. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Taxi's are easily gotten at any of the Resorts. Last week we took one from OKW to the Dolphin for ~$13+tip. Obviously the fare depends on where you are going to and coming from. :car:

5. Jestocost

Jestocost DIS Veteran

Here's a link to the Mears Taxi Fare Estimator. As an example, it shows an estimate of $41 (not including tip) each way between the Epcot area and the Belz outlet mall.

6. disneyba

disneyba Greetings from the Ottawa Valley

We took a cab from POFQ to Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland. The one-way fare was about $20.00. It was at a non-peak traffic time (about 10:00 a.m.).

Later that day, we took another cab from the Buena Vista Factory Outlets on SR535 to Downtown Disney (at about 3:30 pm.). The fare was about $15.00.

Cabs readily available at front of hotel. It worked well.