Tattoos and CP?

simplyannie23

Earning My Ears
If you have a visible tattoo, does that completely consider you out of the program?

I have a tattoo on the back of my neck which isn't attention grabbing (it's a small black cross) but there is a chance that people will notice it when my hair is up. Is CP out the question for me? Anyone have tattoos and have done the program?

Does it matter if you have concealed tattoos?

You have to be able to cover - whether that's with your hair, a SMALL bandaid, or makeup.

It's not a deal breaker. You will need to cover it up though and you can use tattoo cover up makeup because it's small. I'm heavily tattooed, and I've been accepted, and they know that I'm heavily tattooed because we discussed it in the phone interview. They ask not to rule you out but to make sure you can be placed in a position with an appropriate costume. For example, if I wanted to apply for lifeguard, there is no way they would be able to hire me, but I can work merch no problem.

Someone sent me the most amazing list about tattoos. I'm not sure if it's correct or recent, but it sounds like it would be. It pretty much outlines each role and where tattoos can or can't be, and if they can be covered. It's very useful.

Just a note, after talking to my recruiter, a tattoo doesn't automatically mean you can't be a lifeguard, which was of particular interest to me. You can in fact wear a polo shirt if it's on your shoulders/back/etc.

Someone sent me the most amazing list about tattoos. I'm not sure if it's correct or recent, but it sounds like it would be. It pretty much outlines each role and where tattoos can or can't be, and if they can be covered. It's very useful.

Just a note, after talking to my recruiter, a tattoo doesn't automatically mean you can't be a lifeguard, which was of particular interest to me. You can in fact wear a polo shirt if it's on your shoulders/back/etc.
Do you still happen to have that list at all?

Ah, sorry, that's what I was more implying lol I'm more than willing to send it to anyone that would like to take a look. :goodvibes Anyone that wants it can just shoot me a PM with a place to send it, it's a pdf I think, so I'm not sure if I can send it through a message on here.

But I definitely don't mind passing it on! :thumbsup2

I sent it to you guys who requested it! If there's any problems let me know. If anyone else needs it, just shoot me a pm.

I received that list at some point, but still have a question.
I have a moderately sized tattoo on the top of my foot, completely covered by a sock/shoe that touches my ankle (sneaker, boot, etc.).
Are heels or dressy flats the only appropriate footwear when still representing disney, such as traditions, classes, or campus rep?
It's almost impossible to find a flat or heel that completely covers it :headache:

Could you cover it with make-up? I know my daughter is in a position that has long sleeves to cover her 'dark mark' tattoo from Harry Potter. Definitely NOT the Disney look:)

They ask you straight up in the interview if you have any visible tattoos, but it doesn't mean you'll be disqualified. They just want to make sure you're aware that it will need to be covered and that you're able to cover it. Generally, you'll either be in a role where you are wearing long sleeves, or a lot of people just use tattoo makeup or bandages

I'm good as far as actually *working* because all the roles I want require tennis shoes,
but I was asking about the appropriate footwear for traditions, classes, and campus rep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter