Tatoos - Have them, know someone that does?

Tattoo Poll

• Yes, I have a tattoo

• No, I do not have a tattoo

• I don't have a tattoo, but I have close friends that do

• I don't have a tattoo and none of my close friends do either

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I have a tattoo on my right ankle on the outside. I got it the November after I turned 18 in July. I completely regret doing it though. It's like my body is tarnished :(

I am fine with anyone having whatever tattoo they want, as offensive as it may be too but I really wish I didn't get one now :sad1:

Oh well, maybe I'll get it removed one day but no hurry, it's not a bad tattoo... if it was a tramp stamp though, that would be a different story, I'd have that removed right away!

I got one 25 years ago to be rebellious.:sad2: What a dummy!

Nowadays they're trendy so mine blends in but I hate, hate, hate it & want it lased off.

I don't have any. My best friend has one, and she's the only one in my close circle of friends/family that does.

Not yet, but I turn 45 next week and intend to get the one I planned to get for my 40th but let DH talk me out of. DH and I had discussion last night. He is still not real 'okay' with it, thinks it is 'white trash'. That is until I reminded him that he dips snuff and IMO that is about as white trash as it comes. That shut him up;)

I have none, but DH has quite a few, all from after we were married. One arm has a full sleeve and he wants a full sleeve on the other arm. Right now, the other arm has 3 tats on it, one on his hand.

I have 10. Started at the age of 39 and got my most recent one on my 50th birthday.

I have 3. Stitch is on my right ankle, a butterfly on my lower back, and the other...well if we aren't VERY well acquainted you ain't seein' it...LOL!

I have one. It's in a strange spot. If you put your left hand into a fist and stick it in your armpit, it would be around where your pinky finger lands.

It's basically my secret. It's for no one else but me. I got it 5 years ago. They are 2 little stars drawn to be similar to the ones in the book 'Le Petit Prince'.

I keep dodging back and forth with the idea of getting an IASW one, but I can't decide if I really do like it, or where it'd go.

My theory is, if I can think of an idea and a location, and, 5 years later, I still want it, with no changes, it's worth it.

I don't have any. I'm not opposed to them or anything, I'm just a huge chicken and am scared of needles. :) Heck, I fainted when I got my upper ear cartilage pierced. :lmao: I have friends with tattoos, though. They are much braver than I am. :)

I have 5 so far with more to come once the baby gets here. Most of my friends have at least one tattoo, the majority of them have multiples. Personally I don't like some trashier looking tattos or band tattos, but it's their body so what right do I have to say what they should do?

I'm jewish, so my religion frowns upon tattoos. The closest I get is a henna tattoo at the morocco pavilion in Epcot!

I have wanted a tattoo for a while but didn't want to give up donating blood for a year because of it. However I am going to Nicaragua for a missions trip in February so I'll be deferred for a year anyway. I plan to get an orange awareness ribbon (in honor of my daughter, a leukemia survivor) with 26.2 in front of it for the marathon I did this fall.

I have 3 and most of my friends all have at least one. Of course, my DH was in a heavy metal band for years so most of our friends are from that scene, thus tattoos go with the territory.

I have a bunch and many of my friends do as well. I even bought my brother one for his high school graduation (Mom was so proud. :rolleyes: :laughing:) One of them was an impulse and I sorta kinda regret it, but it's not one that's readily visible anyway. I love the rest of them. Also, all are easily hidden by clothing. I wanted them that way for potential professional situations in the future; as it was, I had to make creative use of bandaids on my ankles in a couple of situations when a dress was required.

I have one. An angel on my shoulder blade. DH has 6. I'll be getting another one as my Christmas gift.

I have one.....Left outer ankle. Merryweather (the one I use as an avatar) with my 2 children's names coming out of the pixie dust from the wand.
Got it when I turned 52....I was supposed to get it when I turned 50, but took 2 years to get up the courage.

DD has 2. A couple of "younger" friends have them.

I personally have 5 (with about 5 more in the works), my DH has 2 and most all of my friends have at least 1, some have tons of them.

DH has 6 - he got all of them after he left the Jewish faith. He was in his rebellious phase. :) DSIL has two Betty Boop tattoos.

I don't have any. I always wanted one of a dragon on my hip, but have never been able to decide on a design. I'm heartened to see that others in their 40's are getting them though - it gives me hope. :goodvibes

I have a 'hidden Mickey' on my right hip - solid black :earsboy:

I thought about it for years before I got it so I knew exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it.

I really want another...pixie dust with a hidden Mickey for each of my children. I am still in the 'make sure' stage, but it's been on my mind since I got the first one 2 years ago, so I am pretty sure it will happen soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter