Tatalee's Disigns (last update 04/05/10 - New Graphic Items Added!)

Thank You so very much!!:yay: I know it takes a lot of time and I do appreciate it.:banana:

These are the greatest.
I don't think there will be a problem. If so I will let you know.

Again thank you for your time & designs. :)

It has been a while since I have needed a design, though I still love to look around at all the wonderful designs.

I have been looking for a few day now for Princess Tiana for a dear friend. They will be taking their 6 yrl dd next month for the very first time to Disneyland. My hope is that you are able to change your designs to Disneyland vs. WDW. If, so here is my request:

Princess/Frog: 4,5,6,7 & 8
Name: Paige

In advance I thank you for all you do and share.

:worship::love:
Hello!

I can totally switch them to Disneyland :) If you aren't entirely happy with the fonts, or the images - let me know I'll play around a bit more :goodvibes

Thank You so very much!!:yay: I know it takes a lot of time and I do appreciate it.:banana:

These are the greatest.
I don't think there will be a problem. If so I will let you know.

Again thank you for your time & designs. :)
You're welcome! :)

Your are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! This are perfect, just perfect. Our friends DD is going to just flip over these Princess Tiana designs.

:worship::worship::worship:

Hi ! I love your luggage tags and would like to make some for our trip. Is it possible to get two Minnie ones with the names: Karen and Lauren and three Mickey ones with Dylan, Zachary and Brian?

Also, could I get a Mickey & Minnie carriage one with the Schneiderman Family?

Thank you very much. I love all your retro designs!

I love your Designs.

Please could I have Retro Mickey luggage tag #8 with "Jonathan" and 2 x Minnie luggage tag #9 with "Sara" and "Amber".

Thank you so much.

Sara

Hi ! I love your luggage tags and would like to make some for our trip. Is it possible to get two Minnie ones with the names: Karen and Lauren and three Mickey ones with Dylan, Zachary and Brian?

Also, could I get a Mickey & Minnie carriage one with the Schneiderman Family?

Thank you very much. I love all your retro designs!

I just went through your completed photobucket and found tags for Karen, Lauren & Dylan. Sorry I didn't do that earlier. So, if you would please, all I need is:

Two Retro Mickey Luggage Tags - with Zachary and Brian

A Retro Mickey & Minnie carriage tag with "the Schneiderman Family" and May 2010

Thanks
Karen

These are soo cute. I would love to request some if you don't mind.
Retro #2 Dad, Karson and Retro #4 Mom, Shania, Chloe, Brenna. Thanks so much in advance!!

Barbara

I am so excited to see you have Toy Story designs!!! May I please request:

Toy Story design # 8 with the name Sawyer and 2011.

Thank you sharing your valuable time & talent with others :goodvibes

Hi,

Could I get #1 from your Princess and the Frog set?

1. Madison
2. Makayla

Thank you so much.

I love your designs, they are so fun!

Could I please have a

Retro #8 Mickey luggage tag and Toy Story #1 names Connor and Jack
and a Retro #6 for the Parsons family

Thanks you so much! These DISign threads have given me such inspiration to make fun things for our upcoming trip in August. Thanks again!

Vikki

Can I get these in JPEG format?

Retro
#2 William
#2 Benjamin
#6 Cox Family Vacation

Also, I saw in your photobucket an outline of Mickey's head with a white initial on it. Can I get one with a W, one with a B, and one with a C? Thanks so much!

Your designs are adorable! May I please request a few designs for our upcoming trip?

Could you please do the Retro #6 and have it say JJ and Poppy's Grand Gathering?

Could you please do 2 carriage tags #15, one that says Aubrey and another that says Ellis Jayne & Adeline?

Thank you so much!

Sandi

Hello, I love your designs... I would like to request a Princess &Frog #1 with the following names:

Trinity, Jahana, Taniyah, Ciara... we will be going to Disneyworld in April 2010!!!

Thanks a bunch

These are the cutest! I have been looking for something to make family shirts and this is perfect!!

We are a large family and I feel bad asking for so many requests, but I can't do them myself.

Could I please have retro designs
#2 - Alden
#2 - Jonathan
#2 - Aryana
#2 - Arla

#4 - Kathy
#4 - Chelsey
#4 - Alexis
#4 - Arla
#4 - Aryana

#6 - Acrey Family Vacation
#7 - Acrey Family Vacation

#8 - Aryana
#9 - Alexis
#10 Aryana
#11 Alexis
#12 Aryana
#13 Alexis

I know how busy you are, we are not leaving for a month yet, so when ever you get around to working on this would be great and again, thank you SO much, you just added something special to our vacation.

Love your designs we're also doing family shirts for a trip in Sept. Can I have Retro #2 with the name McIver's.

These are so cute! I was wondering if you could do number 6 but add Minnie on the end of the Y as well. I would like Carson Family Vacation 2010. If that is not possible. 2 Mickey's and 2 Minnie's with the name would be fine too.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter