Target's Bargains

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by DaisyMay, Jun 1, 2006.

1. DaisyMay

DaisyMay DaisyMay has Minnie as her Best Friend who loves e

Hey everyone! Just got back from my Target Store and their $1.00 bargain center had some great scrapbooking items. As usual I over bought too many things. Just couldn't pass them up. They had cute travel stickers,travel ribbon, buttons, 12x12 paper, 8x8 scrapbooks (many colors), 5x7 scrapbooks (in tropical colors), paper tags. and mini stamps with ink pads. My son was off finding swimming pants and called many times wondering where I was. You should check Target out!
    Susan :daisy:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MImom

MImom Mouseketeer

Thanks, will make a trip there tomorrow to check it out.
    Gotta love bargains at Target :thumbsup2

4. scrapcreator

scrapcreator DIS Veteran

OMG! My neighbor just told me about the great stuff in the $1 section and I ran down there and loaded up my cart (seriously). I even bought some for my parents in my parenting program (and I told them where they could find more!). It's perfect for dd's summer scrapping. I love the bright colors. :sunny: Go check it out!

Jeanne

5. we3disneygo

we3disneygo DIS Veteran

thanks for the tip! :surfweb:

6. DisQueen

DisQueen <font color=FF3300>Seeing it all again through my

Thanks for the tip. I better pack a snack for DD - we may be there a while :thumbsup2

7. MissBubbles

MissBubbles <font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola

I was already planning a trip to Target this afternoon - better call my credit card company now and let them know! LOL Thanks for the information!! :teeth:

8. DisQueen

I just returned from Target. Yep, great deals!! Some of the papers may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. My store had 2 basic color schemes - beach brights and patriotic. They also had mini scrapbooks, picture frames, and postcards for kids to decorate.

9. Mickster

Mickster <font color=darkorchid>Swapaholics Unite!<br><font

Thanks so much for the heads up! I always go to the dollar bins at Target and I am rarely disappointed. They had some great tags in a beach theme and a vacation theme. Super cute!

10. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

My Target didn't have all the new stuff out yet last week. They had only a bunch of clearance, some Napoleon Dynamite stuff and lobster themed items.

I'm definately going tomorrow.

11. ksjayhawks

ksjayhawks DIS Veteran

Same here! Nothing good.

12. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal <font color=coral>Of course, who wants to get gold

My Target has them but I didn't buy ANY of them. I couldn't confirm they were acid-free. Non of the packages said anything about acid-free. Does anyone know? If you do know, can you please tell us. ??????? :confused3

I just don't want to go to all of the work of making pages and then find out they are not acid-free..........

13. DisQueen

Yeah, I thought of that also - but not until AFTER I bought a package of the papers. These may end up as kid craft supplies. :crazy:

14. azgal81

azgal81 <font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><

I wasn't all that impressed with my targets selection either! That's fine though I don't need anymore stuff even if it is a dollar!