Target visa card-how long before they increase credit limit??

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Just wondering if anyone knew how long before target visa card holders get an increase in their credit line??

I had a regular target card that in got approx jan 07. In dec 07, they automatically upgraded me to a target visa card and gave me a 3000 limit. My wife had the same thing, but she got to start with a 7500 limit-i think she had a few less items on her credit.

Anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows if they will ever give me a bump up in credit or move it to 7500 at all someday. There is something i wanted to buy right now and called for an increase, but the automated machine said no.

does anyone else who has a target visa card know if they bump up the credit or how long it may take?

thanks.

I know Target is being pretty strict about their limits as so many new cardholders max out their limits pretty fast. Target is only giving them so much rope....

Do you have to use a CC to get the item? It isn't like Target gives miles or anything. Why don't you just write a check?

Taitai

i just dont have enough cash to get the item as of yet and would be easier to charge and make the payments until i can pay it off. i know, if you dont have the cash, you probably should wait, but i would like to get now. Obviously though i will be waiting until i can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter