Target Toy Clearance

mlill

Tagless since 2000!<br><font color="red">Tagless,
Hi! I just went to Target yesterday and noticed that there were small red clearance signs in every toy isle! My Target didn't have a single whole isle of clearance toys yet, but the red clearance tags were attached to the racks over the normal prices in each regular toy isle. I'm sorry I don't have a list of what's on sale, but I do know that the Lego Bionicle sets were!

-Michelle

Yes, our Target has lots of red tags too! So far things are marked down to 30% off. I'm hoping to catch some things at 50% off!

Our Target had small Build a Bear sets, FP Sweet Streets items, Our Generation dolls and accessories, to name a few.

I really don't need anything---BUT--- I'll still have to go check it out tomorrow. Hoping more to see some pool floats and/or outdoors items marked down.

I'm bumping this thread back up because our Target just went 75% off on some of the toys. DH went after work tonight and bought the Our Generation Doll (AG sized) sleeping bags for $1.48!!! He also got some of the Our Generation fluffy beanbag chairs for under $2 each. I'm hoping to get a chance to look myself tomorrow afternoon to see what else is on sale.

I bought enough of the AG sized sleeping bags to give as party favors when DD has an AG sleepover. They are really cute!

Princess Glenda said:
I'm bumping this thread back up because our Target just went 75% off on some of the toys. DH went after work tonight and bought the Our Generation Doll (AG sized) sleeping bags for $1.48!!! He also got some of the Our Generation fluffy beanbag chairs for under $2 each. I'm hoping to get a chance to look myself tomorrow afternoon to see what else is on sale.

I bought enough of the AG sized sleeping bags to give as party favors when DD has an AG sleepover. They are really cute!

Princess Glenda - I'm in VA too; which Target had 75%? Thanks

Ours are still mostly 30%. The Our Generation stuff was 75% so I got DD a horse for 7.48, she already had the beanbag, bed, tent and sleeping bag. I got some for her friend's birthday gift and a beanbag in another color.

ooooh! Thanks for this- I am going to try to score some of those sleeping bags for the sleepover my dd is having. I already was able to get bike baskets as the goodie bag for 25 cents each along with flip flops- same price and some other little things- when the $ spot when 75% off. So far I have spent under $10 and it looks really cute already. I would love to get the sleeping bags. But I can't head over there until tonite!fingers crossed!

Princess Glenda said:

That's such a cute idea!

Thank you OP for posting this. I just bought my dd a ton of stuff at TRU last night but now that I hear this I guess I will have to run up to Target!
She is almost 16 monthes and has outgrown all of her "baby" toys.

The problem with Target is, I will go in to look for some sale toys - and walk out with $100 worth of unrelated things I don't need. I love Tar-Jay!

soccerchick said:
Princess Glenda - I'm in VA too; which Target had 75%? Thanks

The Lynchburg, VA Target is where we shop. I'm hoping to get a chance to go in this afternoon to see what else in on sale. I'll post what I see later tonight.

Just got back and all the clearance toys were all over the place. (usually they are in one section) Mostly were 30-50% off. I found a few things at 75% off but nothing I needed. I did get my son a harmonica marked down to $1.98, he has been asking for one and his birthday is in two weeks. I did get a few things in the dollar spot. 75% off. I got myself two pairs of sandals with the flowers on them, got some paper (for scrapbooks but my kids will use it to draw on) and some stickers for them.

I got Disney Trivial Pursuit for about 50% off and a big MagnaDoodle for $10. :)

i couldn't look closely (had a fussy 16 month old and a sleepy 3 1/2 yr old w/me), but I did see that, as some people had posted previously, there were clearance toys all over the place, not just on the end caps. it seemed like some stuff was 75% off (there were a whole bunch of Klutz books, the ones that have items that come w/them like pens or legos etc 75% off). but then there was stuff that was just 30% off, too.

i was good and resisted. nothing really appealed to me -- we already have too many toys and lots of toys in my "gift" bin. but if it went down to 90%, i might think differently!

We went to Target last night and I found some of the small Build a Bear sets (Traveling theme and Cooking theme) for $1.24. I missed the Klutz books. Most things at our store are now 50% off with some 75% off items mixed in. There are several aisles of clearance items and then some items are still mixed in with the regular toys.

I think they are clearing things out to get ready for Christmas toys........already!

I went to Target today.

They had items marked both 15% off and 30% off.

15% off. lmbo.

They had quite a few toys on clearance, too. They had things in every toy aisle.

I'm hoping a few things will still be there when they get marked down further. Some of the toys I know my son would want were cheaper on sale than with 15% clearance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter