Target 75% and 90% Off Christmas

3 or 4 years ago, it took a long time for it to go to 90% off. A manager said that they won't be going to 90% off that year but they eventually did, I think it was an extra 7 to 10 days past when it normally goes to 90% off. I think the same thing might happen this year, but by the time it happens there probably won't be anything good left. I miss the holiday clearances from 10 years ago where when it went to 90% off there was still a lot left and you could stock up for next year.

I think most will go today (fingers crossed). When I was there yesterday I saw a stack of 90% signs in the Christmas section on a table where they were putting out the new display for that section. Also several employees were shopping the Christmas stuff. I bought all my must haves at 50 and 70 off but I'm heading back one last time today just in case. There are a few things that weren't must have that my cheap self would buy at 90% off. Plus I want that $5 Gremlin movie in he new section of stuff and I didn't buy it yesterday.

I'm tired of going to check on Target Christmas merchandise. There is a whole aisle plus the candy and other food items. It seems to be multiplying, there are items I've never seen until yesterday. There is a big circle sign hanging above it, stating up to 70% off. These signs are hanging throughout the store. Maybe I'll check other stores this weekend, but not first thing. With these signs, I'm thinking no 90% off this year. They will never sell all the remaining items at 70% off.

I'm fairly certain some stores ship their stuff to other stores. One store near me packaged it all up while another keeps getting more. It happens every year. When they are done with the clearance, it's salvaged and sold by the truckload to Goodwill who often charges more than the Target clearance.

I did well at our Target last week. Everything was 70%. I got about 20 various sizes of gift bags, a ton of tissue paper, some ornaments for my son's Christmas tree in his room, icicle lights, light clips, some heavy paper bowl things with Santa and snowmen that will be used to hold crayons at next year's breakfast with Santa, some snowman centerpieces, some candy and some lighted branches that can be used outside or inside. The most expensive item was the branches, at $3.00. :)

My store still had tons off at 90% off. I was able to get tons of ornaments, wrapping paper, stocking stuffers for next year, Christmas shirts, and some outerwear accessories. Spent a total of $13.

Still 70% here. Maybe an aisle and a half left? Lots of posts on slickdeals about stores being 90%, so I have a feeling ours will go tomorrow or Monday.

I came from Target and still 70% off. This Target didn't have any candy or food stuff left, that I saw. It's interesting to see the different merchandise each store has. Plan to go back tomorrow and stop at my regular Target, too.

Today my target was 90% off. Not a lot left no candy no wrapping paper a few bags only red ribbon. A few ornaments small Christmas tree toppers. No stocking stuffers either. I got two bags, 4 ornaments and one Christmas stocking green with sequence it was the last one and a Christmas tree topper,blue for my son. Cost under three dollars. I did find a new gift card from target that snaps together that makes a plane to fly. I put five dollars on it I'm going to put it in an Easter basket there was only one left in the store; it was plastic maybe 8" x 6" in size, looks cool.

Lewisville, Texas (Hebron/3040) is still at 70%. There were a lot of ornaments, gift bags, bows, tissue paper left.

New Hartford, NY has most things about 90% off. Bought these really cool clip on Light Saber lip balms that light up for 29 cents each! They will go into the treat bags for DS's upcoming birthday party.

Mine was 90% off this am with a moderate amount left, though mostly ornaments! I did get several mini Disney Princess stocings for less than $1.00each!

I found 90% today but not anything left but candy canes, ribbon,and a few gift bags and tissue paper. I picked up some large bags for 50 cents and some tissue paper for 30 cents.

We found several things today! I have trained my 9yr old daughter very well!! She was a couple isles away from me. She had found all the Hello Kitty items in the Health and Beauty isle. She started to scan a few things and then came running back to me saying "Mommy these are ringing up as .49 cents." :rotfl2: They were a little "purse" with HK on them and inside the purse are a body wash and lotion and a loofa. The other item she found was a variety of HK chapsticks.
Also bought some Xmas boxers, peppermint marshmallows, some bags and some wrapping paper.

Ours was 90% off yesterday. No lights or wrapping paper. Mostly ornaments, gift bags, tree trimmings. I did score two 6.5 foot lighted trees and two 6 foot skinny trees for our covered front porch at $6.50 each.

I hit three stores today. Two in Minneapolis and one in Wisconsin. All were 90% off. One of the stores in MN had an aisle of lights, icicle, red, green, white and multi. I purchased a tree skirt, lights, ornament garland, three sets of Grinch pilsner glasses, bags of white snow, underwear and candy. The Minneapolis stores had a lot of item I've never seen before. There were bags, bows, stockings and ornaments left, but I passed.

I was in my Target today doing a return, getting a few groceries so I thought I'd check out the Christmas clearance for kicks. I impulsed a 7 ft pre lit tree...90% off, priced at $30.

http://www.target.com/p/7-pre-lit-philips-remains-lit-flocked-fir-tree-clear-lights/-/A-14055873

not sure what I think from the picture, I haven't opened the box yet and there aren't any reviews. We were in the market for a new 7ft tree, pre-lit, if the price was right (and you can't really beat $30) . We prefer multi-color lights, but I guess we could add some (kinda defeats the pre-lit perk).

I guess if I return it someone else will be pretty happy

I stopped by one of my local stores this afternoon expecting to not find much left. While I was there, a Target employee was bringing out cases of Hallmark's Jingle the puppy that came with a book, CD, and DVD. At 90% off, the set rang up at $3.49. The employee told me that they were still receiving shipments of Christmas items because Target was "clearing out" the warehouse. In the candy aisle, I did find some missed items like Ghirardelli Caramel candy bars and bags of mint chocolate squares.

I stopped in a Target I don't usually shop at and, while I was there, looked for some Christmas stuff. They had only a tiny section left at 90% off but I found a Cinderella holiday body wash for 29 cents and a sparkly pink headband for 50 cents.

after going on totally target i did a scavenger hunt while at target today and found more than i expected. it had me wandering down aisles but i found enough that it was worth it. haul included :

exhilaration boxers (grey/silver roll package) .99
one size fits all exhilaration thongs .49 (found in the ornament boxes:rotfl:)
knee socks .50
Nordic silicone spoontulas .29 each (one in stationary in a scrapbook bin the other was in the dollar spot)
wrapping paper, garland, silver icles, window clings, stickers seals and labels
peppermint pilsbury frosting, alone by itself in baking aisle .18

about 20 items under $6, not bad. i got what i really needed at 50% off and a few things at 70% off so it evens out i guess. my advice is check out the blogs so you know what to look for and check clearance in all depts. as the stuff seemed to be really mixed up at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter