Target 75% and 90% Off Christmas

My target is 90% off. I bought a ton! Wrapping paper, gift bags, icicle lights. All 90% off. South setauket NY store.
I bought 15 rolls of wrapping paper
2 large packages of ribbon and bows
20-30 assorted gift bags
6 packages if icicle lights
10-15 packages of tissue paper
5 packs of gift tags
2 large stapler tools for hanging lights.
2 bags of peppermint marshmallows
All for about $25.

Some clothing for kids is also 70% off. Sweats for boys were $2.08. Nice skull sweaters down to $5.08

Marlton, NJ

70% Off Christmas
50% Off Candy
50% Off Holiday Gifts

Anyone have any idea when the holiday gifts will go 70% Off.
Holiday items in the Men and Women's are which I am referring.
Love to get the bladeless personal fan I saw in the men's section 70% Off. :goodvibes

The stores in the Chicago suburbs went 70%off today.

I got some ornaments for DD to use for our craft shows next year, some Playskool toys to save for my daycare kids and a few other things.

I did score at Goodwill. They have a lot of wrapping paper from Target (last year prints) for 49 cents a roll and then all of the Christmas is 75% off. I paid 12 cents a roll!

This is what I got

Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix packet .62
Christmas Door Mat $3.82
Tissue Paper .90
Gift Tag container of 50 $1.50
Gold Glitter pinecone ornament package $1.80
Treat box with plastic wrap pack of 2 $1.50 (The kind you use to give cookie treats to neighbors)
Hello Kitty and Harajuku things (will put in Easter baskets) .30 each (in the dollar spot)

My store didn't have any cards or wrapping paper left. Last time I went at 50% off they had about 20 boxes full of wrapping paper and a whole shelf of cards???? :confused3

Maggie

Wilkes Barre, Pa was 70 percent today and 50 percent for Candy. I found Colgate boys toothbrush set for 89 cents they came with toothpaste and 2 toothbrushes. Also a three pack of scotchtape was 90 cents. Found 1 box of holiday fruit snacks for 59 cents was looking for more, since they are perfect for my son when his blood sugar is low. No sign of Christmas Gold Fish.

Lots of Clearance Toys for 30 percent.

Chrissy

Nw Arkansas was at 70% off. There was a ton of wrapping paper and ornaments, I will wait for those to hit 90% off since there was so much left. Ended up getting a wreath and a gift card holders since there was a few left. Also picked up some gift bags.

I went to two different Targets on Wednesday and there was not much left. Today there was hardly anything at Super Target and I was glad I did not wait to get what I did. I think most items were 70% off but most of the signs were wrong. I scanned a few things and the price was 70% off but the signs still said 30%. They had a section of 50% toys but I didn't stop to look.

yay! they had a ton at my target yesterday (like just starting to reduce the holiday section). i got a few things i needed at 50% off. they had tons of giftwrap and candy. i didn't see any must haves but may go back for a few ornaments and bows since i bought none last year.

My Target is virtually empty. I don't think they will have any left for 90%.

Back from two of my targets today. Mt Laurel, NJ and Marlton, NJ

If you looking for gifts the Marlton one has the most.

Bt both have plenty left to get at 70% Off.

I've gone to 5 Targets since the 23rd. By the 23rd two had barely anything left except pine cones, ugly ornaments, ugly bags, red/green tissue paper and Justin Beiber paper. I had to go find last minute wrapping paper and bags elsewhere. The last three were after Christmas and only one had a tree, paper cups, chocolate,popcorn, some deluxe paper and more Justin paper. Tons of stocking stuffers and stockings left. They also had some of the 4 pack wrapping sets.

I went in two Targets this afternoon. There were tons of Christmas cards and a decent amount of ornaments and Hershey's kisses. Everything else was extremely bare. Most stuff on the shelves was broken or torn.

I was there tonite, still lots of paper and bags. Tons of candy! Is it 90% tomorrow?

We were in our Target today (Wake Forest NC)

50 % off of most Christmas; 70% off of cards

30% off of toys

We bought a container of Christmas cookies - marked 50% off but it run up at 75% off -score!

chrissy92972 said:
Wilkes Barre, Pa was 70 percent today and 50 percent for Candy. I found Colgate boys toothbrush set for 89 cents they came with toothpaste and 2 toothbrushes. Also a three pack of scotchtape was 90 cents. Found 1 box of holiday fruit snacks for 59 cents was looking for more, since they are perfect for my son when his blood sugar is low. No sign of Christmas Gold Fish.

Lots of Clearance Toys for 30 percent.

Chrissy

I love seeing W-B PA! That is where I grew up. Just got home from visiting my family there today! Wish I was there tonight celebrating NYE though :(.

I had gone into Target on 12/26 to get some wrapping paper at 50% off (I bought two rolls) and they had sooooo much.

So, today I stopped back in (12/31) to see if it had gone to 70% off which it had, but I was shocked that they were almost sold out of the premium heavy duty gift wrap! They mostly had the less expensive thin wrapping paper. I did find 2 more rolls (in my color scheme) so I got those for $1.50 each instead of $5.00 but if they would have had more of the premium wrap I would have left with a huge bundle!!!

We were in our Target today (Wake Forest NC)

50 % off of most Christmas; 70% off of cards

30% off of toys

We bought a container of Christmas cookies - marked 50% off but it run up at 75% off -score!

This is sooooo funny. I work at this store!! (TMI???) All of Xmas went 70% on Sunday except for candy which was 50%.

Toys is comepletely seperate and most is only at 30%, with some 50%

Anyone go to Target this morning? 90% off today???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter