Target 5% off Disney Giftcards no longer offered?

Isn't it funny how people were saying the reason you couldn't do it was because some were using gift cards for most of the purchase and then putting a small amount on the Redcard? Yet, there it is working again. Glad I waiting to order, now I used Gift cards, and 50cents on the Redcard and still got 5% off it all.
Thanks all for posting here, glad it's back to working again.
I used the guides here http://thecreativealternative.com/how-to-make-money-online/ to also link through Ebates (although it is hit or miss to get the cashback with gift cards lately) and use my Swagbucks to get the Target cards, then Disney cards through the website. Save tons of money that way. Bought my AP's this year with $400 down payment using this method. Love it!
Thanks again everyone... now back to Disneyland for the day!

Glad to see it is working again. I used Target GCs that I bought at Smiths (Kroger Grocery Affiliate) to get the 4x fuel points just a couple of weeks ago to buy Disney GCs at 5% off. So I was shocked that it stopped working just a few days after I purchased my last batch. Glad to hear it is working again since I believe Kroger is running another 4x promotion right now and I was going to pick up some more cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter