Target 10% off - GC's included?

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
Just saw that Target is going to offer 10% off in store and online on Sunday. there are ways to get mobile coupon or in the paper...Will it include GC's? I would assume no extra redcard 5%-or could it be for regular items?

No.

"Excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards, laneige, LEGO, cards against humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson, DSLR Cameras and Lenses, Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, Alcohol, Dairy Milk, Pharmacy, Clinic, Target Optical, Portrait Studios and Target mobile purchases"

Just saw that Target is going to offer 10% off in store and online on Sunday. there are ways to get mobile coupon or in the paper...Will it include GC's? I would assume no extra redcard 5%-or could it be for regular items?
Nope. It won't apply to GC purchases but it is a category or threshold coupon which means that it can be stacked with Cartwheel discounts, manufacture's and Target coupons and gift-card-with-purchase deals. It will be in Sunday's paper or you will be able to get a mobile version by texting RUN to 827438 on Sunday morning. Since the REDCard discount is applied to your purchase total after running your REDCard thru at the register, it should stack with this deal.

Funny that they singled out cards against humanity

SWEET! C'est la vie about the Disney gift card (admittedly I'm still hoping someone tries it and it magically works ;) ) but I'll take 10% on everything else for sure!

Funny that they singled out cards against humanity
On the other hand, funny that you singled out cards against humanity from all the other excluded brands: laneige, LEGO, cards against humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro... ;)

Oh lovely my local Target is closed on Sundays.... how helpful lol. I don't seen anything I really need in the weekly ad but I am certainly going to check online in the clothing clearance to see if there is anything worthwhile.

My local stores also have had their clearance sections picked over by now so I think this is best used with grocery items on sale (but even then running numbers on the add the discounts on some items seem smaller than normal sale prices).

Oh lovely my local Target is closed on Sundays.... how helpful lol. I don't seen anything I really need in the weekly ad but I am certainly going to check online in the clothing clearance to see if there is anything worthwhile.

My local stores also have had their clearance sections picked over by now so I think this is best used with grocery items on sale (but even then running numbers on the add the discounts on some items seem smaller than normal sale prices).

That's crazy! I've never heard of a Target being closed on a Sunday. That's too bad!

Question for all you seasoned Target shoppers. Our closest Target is about an hour away and I know I won't have a chance to get there on Sunday. If I go online Sunday and shop/pay/choose store to pick it up later in the week, this will work, right? I don't want to go through the whole process to find out when I go to pick it all up that the 10% is void.

TIA!

So glad I saw this, I have baby shower gifts to pick up.

Is the whole store/site marked to 10% off? I need to pick up a few holiday gifts and would love the additional discount.

Question for all you seasoned Target shoppers. Our closest Target is about an hour away and I know I won't have a chance to get there on Sunday. If I go online Sunday and shop/pay/choose store to pick it up later in the week, this will work, right? I don't want to go through the whole process to find out when I go to pick it all up that the 10% is void.

TIA!
The 10% off is supposed to be online also.

On the other hand, funny that you singled out cards against humanity from all the other excluded brands: laneige, LEGO, cards against humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro... ;)
I Was talking about the single item vs brand thing.

I just tried to place an online order (with and without Disney gift cards) and I cannot get the 10% to show up! I see under the items that it will be taken off automatically at checkout but only the red card discount shows up. Anyone else have this issue? I am using the browser on my iPhone if that matters.

I know it is a long shot, but has anyone tried buying a Disney gc to confirm that you don't get the 10% off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter