Tanning Beds

Jackson58z

Mouseketeer
Hi Folks,
Other then the tanning bed at the Coronodo Springs, do you know of any tanning beds close by?

Thanks,
Jackson

Your kidding right....your in Florida walk outside and you can keep your tan just fine...

I'll be at a conf most of the day .....and only there for a short time. Did not know I needed to explain myself.....and I know these boards are better then that.

If anyone has constructive help, please let me know.
Thanks.

I believe that Muscles and Bustles (the health club at the Boardwalk Inn) has tanning beds still. Go to Allearsnet.com and look under the Boardwalk Inn fact sheet, scroll down to the information on Muscles and Bustles. I would post the link but I can't because I guess my post count is too low. Hope this helps.

tanning beds are so detrimental to your health. Please don't damage your skin that way. You are setting yourself up for skin cancer. My sister died of it. She never thought tanning beds could hurt her. They did.

just wanted to get that out there.:goodvibes

be well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!