Tanning Beds

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Jackson58z, May 9, 2007.

1. Jackson58z

Jackson58z Mouseketeer

Hi Folks,
    Other then the tanning bed at the Coronodo Springs, do you know of any tanning beds close by?

Thanks,
    Jackson

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

Your kidding right....your in Florida walk outside and you can keep your tan just fine...

4. BillSears

BillSears DIS Veteran

I heard they have free ones at each pool. :rotfl2:

5. Jackson58z

Jackson58z Mouseketeer

I'll be at a conf most of the day .....and only there for a short time. Did not know I needed to explain myself.....and I know these boards are better then that.

If anyone has constructive help, please let me know.
    Thanks.

6. pebbles

pebbles I want my Drink of the Day!

I believe that Muscles and Bustles (the health club at the Boardwalk Inn) has tanning beds still. Go to Allearsnet.com and look under the Boardwalk Inn fact sheet, scroll down to the information on Muscles and Bustles. I would post the link but I can't because I guess my post count is too low. Hope this helps.

7. CampbellScot

CampbellScot DIS Veteran

tanning beds are so detrimental to your health. Please don't damage your skin that way. You are setting yourself up for skin cancer. My sister died of it. She never thought tanning beds could hurt her. They did.

just wanted to get that out there.:goodvibes

be well.

8. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Without any commentary or preaching, all the fitness centers at WDW are run by the same company. Check out their website by CLICKING HERE.