Tankini

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Pungodingy, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Pungodingy

Pungodingy <font color=blue>Never had a nickname so the Tag F

I'm looking for a tankini, that the top v's down over your belly (saw someone wearing one, and loved it)...anyone know where I can find one like this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rivas101202

rivas101202 Mouseketeer

Hi! I am some what plus size (curvy) I found the best fitting tankini at old navy.com They have great colors and they fit really well. They also have little skirts that you can buy to go with them. Good Luck finding the one you want and enjoy your trip!!!
    Shelly!

4. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Most places that sell suits also have tankinis. Lands End makes great suits, although they can be a little pricey.

5. tinkerbellmom31

tinkerbellmom31 Mouseketeer

http://www.venusswimwear.com/products.aspx?BRANCH=24~91~&dept=Tankini+Tops I believe they have them here. I love them BUT I think they only are tube top stlye. I very afraid of tube tops lol.

6. tarheelmjfan

tarheelmjfan <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

I have a Chadwick's catalog that has a black one in it. I tried looking it up online for you, but the website isn't showing it. :confused3

7. poohbear158

poohbear158 DIS Veteran

There is a line of swimwear called It Figures. QVC sells It Figures. I've also seen them in my local Catherine's store, but I didn't see it on Catherine's website. I have one and I love mine.

8. Pungodingy

Pungodingy <font color=blue>Never had a nickname so the Tag F

still no luck, but thanks so much for the leads...knew I could count on you!!!

9. RC Fan

RC Fan DIS Veteran

10. summerrluvv

summerrluvv <font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f

I think the OP is looking for one that has a v shape pointing down, like an upside down triangle so the stomach isn't completely covered...the bathing suit comes to a point. Is that correct OP? I've seen some of those at Macy's last year, but I don't think I've seen any this year.

Victoria's Secret has some really cute regular tankinis though, and they are on sale ;)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/col...cgname=OSSWMTNKZZZ&cgnbr=OSSWMTNKZZZ&page=all

11. njcarita

njcarita <font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=t

12. mickeyluv'r

mickeyluv'r DIS Veteran

I got one like this a few years ago at Nordstroms. It was among the bikini's - where they were selling the tops and bottoms separately. The suit came in a variety of top and bottom configurations (with different fabrics even). One variety was a top that had a similar v in the front (though the back looks more like a traditional bikini top. It was when those v style t-shirts were in style. (the ones with no back, that you couldn't possible wear with a bra) If you can find a suit store that sells suits in separates, you might find something similar.

13. themooch

themooch travel agent ears

I found the website for It Figures....hope this helps!

http://www.itfigures.com/v06/core.html

Anna
    :thumbsup2