Tank tops or Tees in Dec.

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
I was planning on ordering some custom shirts from Zazzle.com AKA Disney Inkshop, which has a 10-15% off special (using code DSNYVISASAVE).
The fitted tank tops don't have mush material at the neck and none on the arms, and I was wondering if I should buy regular Tee shirts instead, since we'll be cruising Dec. 24-31.
I looked at the Virgin Islands web sites, and it said the average winter temps are 75-82. That isn't very hot. In WDW I can only wear tanks or else I die of heat, but thats in summer.
Can anyone advise me on how hot/humid it really is in the Caribbean in late Dec?
Thanks!

we are going on our fifth December cruise and I can tell you that 80 degrees in St. Maarten is like 100 degrees back home in Ma. the sun is much stronger and you will definately need tank tops!

We were on the Magic 12-27-03 to 1-3-04 with gale force winds.
My wife, who is ALWAYS cold was quite comfortable in a tee shirt and shorts, standing in front the the wind screen in front of the basketball courts in what must have been 50 mile an hour winds.
You'll be plenty warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter