Tangled Trades 4/12

Woot! I got a Grand Cali pin AND an EYE PIN!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!! :) TY SO SO SO much Phinny!!!! My pin collection is now complete (minus one Dreams logo pin) *sigh*...lol YEAH!!!! :) :) :)

I wish same thing would happen to me :upsidedow

Don't forget everyone who crashed.... There is two Saturday's for this yet :)

I traded Fin a Club 33 Pin and she gave me a Dreams Fairy Pin and DLR Grand Californian pin. Woot! :)

WOOOOOOT!

Having every pin in the game (and enough duplicates to continue gifting some others), I decided there was no point in getting up early for pin trading anymore. For the first Saturday in a long time I slept in without an alarm! YAY! :yay:

Thanks for making many people smile today Fin! Here's a :wave: for you from a distance! (Thought I'd leave my spot in line to someone else today.)

WOOOOOOT!

Having every pin in the game (and enough duplicates to continue gifting some others), I decided there was no point in getting up early for pin trading anymore. For the first Saturday in a long time I slept in without an alarm! YAY! :yay:

Thanks for making many people smile today Fin! Here's a :wave: for you from a distance! (Thought I'd leave my spot in line to someone else today.)

Really? Every pin in the game? Wow, thats amazing!

WOOOOOOT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter