Tangled show to replace Beauty and the Beast

I think my girlfriend and I would also be sad to see the Beauty and the Beast show replaced. We both loved Tangled but the music can't compare to the classics of BatB although "I See the Light" is a favorite. We both were kind of "eh" on the Little Mermaid show so we wouldn't mind that being replaced.

It essentially. I believe they used it last holiday for a comedy show

Gotcha. The two times my husband and I have gone, it's been down. And I thought I read on here it was officially done, but I guess it could have been just people on here talking about it being good as done.

I would absolutely LOVE a Tangeled show. But Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie, so I would hate to see that show go.

I do think instead of replacing the Beauty and the Beast show (or any show for that matter), they should keep it and add a few new shows as well. Let's face it, there's not a whole lot of options at Hollywood Studios and they really should add, rather than replace.

Every year I say I am going to go see Beauty and the Beast and every year I seem to not make it (except for the first time I went to the Studios many years ago). I will be sad I won't have the chance to see it again, but my DD absolutely loves Tangled so she will be excited, and I do enjoy it But Bell will always be my favorite princess :)

I agree with so many of the other posts here. I would much rather see some of the other "attractions" to go before BatB or VoLM. I love both those shows. Get rid of American Idol or the car stunt show. Boring!!!

pascalstongue said:
I agree with so many of the other posts here. I would much rather see some of the other "attractions" to go before BatB or VoLM. I love both those shows. Get rid of American Idol or the car stunt show. Boring!!!

American idol is new. LMA is huge. Its not going to be replaced by a stage show. Radiator springs racers maybe

The beauty and beast is a stage show. Replacing it will be a stage show. I like this idea

disneyauditions.com just posted an audition date in December for BaTB and VotLM for dancers.

Sooo I guess they can't be closing them too terribly soon, right?

Let's hope!

BatB is my favorite Disney movie of all time, but I agree that the show is not what it could be. I would definitely enjoy a Tangled show. But what I really wish they would do is add a Newsies show! This is the perfect time for them to do something like this, as the show is on Broadway now and is doing very well there. It's free advertising to get people to see it in NYC, and even people who haven't seen the movie would enjoy it. And as a big Newsies fan, I'd be over the moon! I've been saying for a while now that they should replace the Disney Channel Rocks thing with a Newsies street performance - and even that would be great - but a stage show would be even better :goodvibes

I would love a Tangled show (Rapunzel is DD's favorite princess right now) but I've really wanted to see the Beauty and the Beast show. I'm the same as everyone else; I've been to WDW at least 4 times since they started it and somehow I never get to see it!

Isn't the old Hunchback stage still intact? Why not use it for something new before taking out B&B? They should start adding before they start replacing the few things that are there. B&B and VotLM are still reasonably popular...replace the other dead or dying attractions, (Backstage tram tour, Sounds Dangerous, Hunchback show, Honey I Shrunk playground) then concentrate on replacing B&B, VotLM and revamping MuppetVision 3D.

Chuck S said:
Isn't the old Hunchback stage still intact? Why not use it for something new before taking out B&B? They should start adding before they start replacing the few things that are there. B&B and VotLM are still reasonably popular...replace the other dead or dying attractions, (Backstage tram tour, Sounds Dangerous, Hunchback show, Honey I Shrunk playground) then concentrate on replacing B&B, VotLM and revamping MuppetVision 3D.

There's a hunchback show?

There's a hunchback show?

There USED to be a Hunchback show on a stage between LMA and the Toy Story Meet and Greet area, across from the Singin' in the Rain umbrella. The bleacher seating area and stage were closed off, but as far as I know, not removed. But noise from LMA maybe a problem. They'd have to work out the schedules.

The stage is still there but the theater in there is pretty small now. I think they use it for special events. We went there for a Homeschool event last year.

Seeing as "The Little Mermaid" is my favorite film of all time, I would be devastated to see VotLM go. I think it would be amazing if they updated it, but getting rid of it would make me incredibly sad. =( I also love BatB and would also hate to see it go. I just don't see how Tangled could be done in the theme park setting. Broadway maybe, but not with the setup they have at DHS now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter