Tangled in the Parks?

Disneyfanfour

Once Upon A Dream
Are there any Tangled characters, or any memorabilia in the Parks still? Kids just wondering if they can expect it in August or not.popcorn::

Are there any Tangled characters, or any memorabilia in the Parks still? Kids just wondering if they can expect it in August or not.

Yes.

Rapunzel and Flynn Rider appear every day at their own "Tangled Meet and Greet" at MK.

(See map.)

It is extremely popular.
So much so that many will go to the park early, and after Rope Drop, head directly to the
Tangled area to await the first group to be let in for the day.

MK-FantLd-BE-N_021811b.gif

Rapunzel and Flynn are very popular meetable characters in MK, quite a few stores have Tangled merch, and there is a mini-tower near the train set in Germany at Epcot. I expect all of it will still be there in August.

very excited for this meet and greet. We were bummed when they heard they eliminated the Belle meet and greet but when we found out this is taking its place we were happy again!

Wow! Thanks for the tips and map, Robo and everyone else. We're pretty excited to meet R & F! This board never ceases to amaze me. :) have fun, nazym86! Wish I was going that soon....

Does Rapunzel sport her short brown hair like at the end of the movie....or the super long blonde hair? DD is a stickler for stuff like that and if Rapunzel has the long blonde hair, DD will start asking questions. (i swear she needs to be a continuity expert when she grows up.) might be better for us to skirt around that area and avoid the inquisition.

very excited for this meet and greet. We were bummed when they heard they eliminated the Belle meet and greet but when we found out this is taking its place we were happy again!

Just returned from Disney and Magic Kingdom has the Storybook Princess meet and greet. As soon as you walk thru the gates look right to the Theatre building, its in there along with the Mickey meet and greet. I don't know if they rotate Princesses but we had 3, Cinderella, Belle and Sleeping Beauty. My 3 year old was over the moon!!!!

Does Rapunzel sport her short brown hair like at the end of the movie....or the super long blonde hair? DD is a stickler for stuff like that and if Rapunzel has the long blonde hair, DD will start asking questions. (i swear she needs to be a continuity expert when she grows up.) might be better for us to skirt around that area and avoid the inquisition.

She has the long blonde hair, but braided as in the city and rowboat sequences in the movie.

She and Flynn have a dedicated area (they do not rotate with other princesses) where Belle's Storytime used to be, down the path from the castle to Tomorrowland.

These characters are very, very popular with reported hour-long waits at a minimum. Plan accordingly!

Easy explanation for the long blonde hair. At the end she saves Flynn because she still has the magic in her, right? It just comes out in her tear instead of her hair. So only the hair that was on the outside turned brown. When her hair grew out it was the long blonde hair again.

I'd be willing to bet that Rapunzel has an answer for how her hair got long & blonde again; the princesses tend to be ready for questions like that.

Could you encourage your daughter to work in science fiction movie & television production? We desparately need her there, it drives me nuts how lazy they tend to be about continuity. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter