Tangled Blanket $5.99 @ Disney Store

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by TallyTutter, Mar 31, 2011.

1. TallyTutter

TallyTutter Mouseketeer

Just started my Christmas shopping for this year with two Tangled blankets for $5.99 a piece (regularly $19.99 each) + $3.95 for personalization. I used the coupon TOWER for free shipping. This code is good until April 3. With tax & personalization I paid $21 for both. :cheer2:

I pre-ordered Kingdom Keepers IV (hardback) for $10.58 from Amazon for another present today also. The book will be released on April 5th. :cheer2:

3 down - dozens more to go!
    :sad2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessPaczki

PrincessPaczki Mom of 2 Prince's

Thank you for the heads up on the blankets. What a great deal. :thumbsup2

4. mydisneyobsession

mydisneyobsession DIS Veteran

The budget board is costing my money, again!

5. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Is there a minimum to get the free shipping? I hate paying for shipping, but I also dont like having to meet a minimum to get it for free:goodvibes

6. blackforest

blackforest Mouseketeer

Thank you! Got the blanket for my DD8 for Christmas, and the personalized duffle bags for my 4 great-niece and great-nephews! They are DONE for Christmas!

7. TallyTutter

TallyTutter Mouseketeer

No, my order was for $21 & change, the shipping was $4.?? & they took it all off with that code.

8. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

They accept Paypal as well, I had a few bucks left in my Paypal account and ordered just the blanket and it ended up being around 6.50 with tax.

9. RN2003AZ

RN2003AZ Mouseketeer

Sold out... there are other characters, but it won't be free shipping. My DS has a Tangled b-day party to go to and this would've been perfect :mad:

10. Happiest mommy

Happiest mommy DIS Veteran

Took care of Christmas for brother, sister in law, nephew,and sister and brother in law ordered duffle bags with matching toiletry bag personalized for each and a wheeld back pack for DD for new school year also personalozed got free shipping and additional 25% off cant beat that:banana::cool1:

11. sydneysmom

sydneysmom needing a vacation....soon!

I ordered these for my 3 neices as soon as I got the Tangled $20 off $40 code (from pre-ordering the movie on Disney.com). It shipped free !!

I wished that I could have gotten each a different princess, but the quality of the blanket is fantastic, so I just got them all the same w/ their names on them. My DH thought I was nuts for starting Christmas shopping until he saw the price. :banana: Who's crazy now honey ?? :rotfl2: I also got my nephew the Handy Manny bath toy set. it's so cute!!

I totally forgot to go through Ebates though. so that was a bummer....oh well!!!

12. Jessica527

Jessica527 Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)

Sold out!!! :(

13. amy-momofthree

amy-momofthree DIS Veteran

Now Take 25 % off sale/clearance items, today only, use code NOJOKE