Tambu Lounge at Polynesian

I cannot WAIT to have a LAPU LAPU! It is our first time at the Poly. Since we have 3 children, I guess Dh and I will have to visit the lounge in shifts. Is there a way I can enjoy my lapu lapu AND be with my family at the same time?

I wish I could go there now~

We went and got them at the pool bar(seemed stronger) or the lounge (they come in pineapples that way) and just brought them back to the room .

Island Sunset.

Best frozen drink I've ever had.:love:

Tambu Lounge has great strong drinks if you ask me ;) . I only had one drink and was pretty buzzed. Does anyone know what time the entertainment starts on most nights?

Tambu Lounge has great strong drinks if you ask me ;) . I only had one drink and was pretty buzzed. Does anyone know what time the entertainment starts on most nights?

Right after a couple of Lapu Lapu's.... oh you meant the lounges.

Try the Backscratchers and the Zombies too.

I cannot WAIT to have a LAPU LAPU! It is our first time at the Poly. Since we have 3 children, I guess Dh and I will have to visit the lounge in shifts. Is there a way I can enjoy my lapu lapu AND be with my family at the same time?

I wish I could go there now~

the lounge is a huge open area, we take the kids with us :). usually we're only there for a short while before dinner at the Kona.

This is my favorite thread!

LOL!

I wondered what a Lapu Lapu was after that first post. Now I know I'm going to try one.

:thumbsup2

I've heard that if you want a Lapu Lapu in the scooped out pineapple, don't order from the pool bar.
I assume you could order one inside and carry it out to a lounge chair by the pool??
Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter