Talking Mickey mouse at mk tonight!

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by LMO429, Oct 31, 2011.

1. LMO429

LMO429 DIS Veteran

Just got back from the mnsshp tonight and met talking Mickey mouse at 930! It truly was an amazing experience!! The interaction with him was beyond memorable! I'm in my 30s and felt like a little kid..Disney truly made magic happen tonight...I'll never forget mickey mouse saying by name and telling me he loved my Halloween costume! I feel so lucky I got to experience this and I walked right in with zero wAit. We did have to b ok with being filmed while we met talking mickey mouse...even the cast members were beaming with excitement...amaZing night amazing experience...I cant wait till everyone experiences it it trulywas fantastic

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cruisinpenguin

cruisinpenguin I Love...Penguins

I would love to meet talking Mickey!! Can't wait for that day to happen. Can you say where you met him?
    Laurie :)

4. Golf4food

Golf4food Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Male pirate last ti

Awesome. Can't wait to get a chance to meet him, too, especially once our little boy is old enough to appreciate it. :)

5. mikelan6

mikelan6 World Traveler, Usually Optimistic

Where at MK was this? In his dressing room at the Main Street Theater?

6. LMO429

LMO429 DIS Veteran

It was at the town square theater at mk last nt during the Halloween party....the cast member said they were doing it for half hour intervals on the half hour last nt she said the first time started at 530, 630, etc. It was a five minute wait at 930 in fact it was less than that we walked right in! It truly was the highlig of our trip

7. jrtoastyman

jrtoastyman Purveyor of Fine Latex Products

How cool! The video that I had previously seen of talking Mickey seemed to just have him using a number of pre-programmed phrases, but he actually said your name?

8. thefatmanrocks

thefatmanrocks Mouseketeer

Just watched the video in the blog. Thought it was really cool! Done so well!:dancer:

9. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

That is Awesome, Lauren!!!