taking someone off a reservation?

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
We were traveling with 7 people, 2 rooms. If I need to take off one person, still keeping my 2 rooms, will they just credit the full amount of that person with no penalty? Also will I have to rebook all dining reservations? Thanks for your input.

We were traveling with 7 people, 2 rooms. If I need to take off one person, still keeping my 2 rooms, will they just credit the full amount of that person with no penalty? Also will I have to rebook all dining reservations? Thanks for your input.

If a package was booked for that room, no penalty will be assessed unless you are 44 days or less from arrival. If you are 44 days or less from arrival, there will be a $50 change fee since the cost of the package will decrease.

If you booked room only with more than 2 adults in the room, the extra adult fee for that one person will be taken off. No penalty for adjusting the reservation for this either unless you are 5 days or less from arrival.

As far as ADRs, you can try to rebook, but you might not be able to get what you want for 6 people. I would keep your ADRs the way they are and when you check in for your time, tell them 1 person was not able to make it.

Thank you mickeynut1 for that quick response. I am still just under 5 months out so I should be good with the package. I am concerned for the ADRs held with a credit card. They are not signature but a credit card was needed to make the ADR.

Thank you mickeynut1 for that quick response. I am still just under 5 months out so I should be good with the package. I am concerned for the ADRs held with a credit card. They are not signature but a credit card was needed to make the ADR.

You don't need to worry about the credit card hold ADR's. As long as someone shows up for the reservation, you will not be charged a no-show fee. You can have a reservation for 7 and show up with 6 (or less) and no fee will be charged. You will only be charged a fee if no one shows up.

You're welcome :goodvibes.

You don't need to worry about the credit card hold ADR's. As long as someone shows up for the reservation, you will not be charged a no-show fee. You can have a reservation for 7 and show up with 6 (or less) and no fee will be charged. You will only be charged a fee if no one shows up.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter