Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

I saw "hot food" and had to make this my first stop! So happy you can eat (most) everything you want!

:jumping1:

I also cannot believe you leave tomorrow! :cool1: Have a wonderful trip and maybe I will see you there! :goodvibes

Car Tetris- Expert Level All bags in car without back window blocked. Completed in 45 minutes. :thumbsup2:cheer2::cool1:
Correction..... would have been 45 minutes..... DH just realized he packed the clothes he plans to wear down there into his suitcase! :headache::faint:

It's now 10:55pm and I leave in 6 1/2 hours. Good night all!

Have a wonderful trip and a Happy Mother's Day! I am so happy you got your stitches out in time for all that yummy park food. Can't wait to hear about it!

Have a wonderful trip!! It's too bad we will most likely miss each other since you leave the day we arrive!
Hooray for the hot food!! And just in time for vacation!! Best news ever!
See you in your TR!!!! Looking forward to all the pictures, outfits, and impromptu Dis Meets! :rainbow:

i
:hyper::hyper::hyper: Its starting to sink in a bit. It really hit me how close the trip was when I refreshed the 10 day outlook on weather.com this morning. I can't believe our trip is almost here! :jumping1::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
THank you! Keeping fingers crossed. I'll be sure to come on and update with the verdict after I get home from the appointment!

:dancer: See ya FRIDAY! (It's kinda REALLY fun to say that! :rotfl::cheer2:)

How exciting! It hasn't really sunk in until today. Though part of that I think goes back to the tooth thing. The pain pills stole about 3-4 days from me. Before I realized it I went from 10 days down to 4 and it took all weekend to realize what that means. :hyper::hyper::hyper:
know, i was sick most of last week, and so it kinda just hit me when i stopped being on cough syrup.... lol!

Best wishes with the tooth! Your DH has great shirts and I'm a big fan of Star Tours, though understand it is not for everyone! Your coordinated outfits for you and the Little Miss are wonderful! Enjoy your magical trip! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter