Taking kids of out school in Texas to cruise

Hi I live in Austin near Wimberly. Austin is very strict. I'm not sure about Wimberly, but probably the same. In Austin, even 2 days absent and pulling your kids out a couple hours early (counted as tardy) will get you the nasty note from the district threatening of a fee. It depends on the teacher's here for the make up work. I have twins in elementary school, and one teacher sent my child with no homework and the other loaded her up. We have never missed more than 3 days for a cruise.

For the Hawaii cruise you will need to withdraw from school then enroll again. The school will help you, just give them a heads up. We have never done that, but a couple friends have.

All that being said, welcome to TX! PM me when you get here and I'll help you out.

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter