Taking a breather....

Isn't a huge Disney fan either especially after he and his family joined us on an August trip to Disney one year. He wanted to KILL me. Kept calling it "Freakin' Africa". (My mother I rather enjoyed his misery...:lmao: )

Isn't a huge Disney fan either especially after he and his family joined us on an August trip to Disney one year. He wanted to KILL me. Kept calling it "Freakin' Africa". (My mother I rather enjoyed his misery...:lmao: )

You shoulda bought him one of those cute little misty fans to carry around! :goodvibes

No, not a politician...yet.

He was asked to work for NY attorney general. He turned down the job, ...wasn't enough MONEY! ...Guess that answers the second question..however he is married. Sorry Deb.:laughing:

He'd take one look at me and be smitten!:lovestruc

Plus big time attorneys don't often dig chicks with stuffed otters.

What makes you such a "lawyer know it all"? Most attorneys I know have quirks!! Wynottah Ottah fettish, I ask you???

Okay.... THAT'S a DEAL BREAKER! :snooty:

I would have just put him on small world and left him there and laughed! That would have been a hoot! :lmao:

that's not nice to do that to, even a lawyer.

I would have just put him on small world and left him there and laughed! That would have been a hoot! :lmao:
I MAKE Al go on Small World!

He set my ring tone on his cell to "Small World". Last November when he came down and I was picking him up at Orlando Airport,,, I knew his plane had landed & everyone disembarked...but no Al!:confused3 I did what any self-respecting sister would do - and called him. He had ducked into the men's room and was using the urinal when his cell rang with..."It's a small world after all." He claims the other men in the john gave him strange looks and ran like hell outta there!:lmao:

I could see my daughter doing that to one of her brothers. ..In fact, I may even suggest it! :thumbsup2

Small World is a must do in MK - along with People Mover and COP. It's the old, but dorky rides that I like. Small World is the scariest ride in all of Disney.

I'm looking forward to Toy Story this Fall though. I hope it lives up to it's hype! Also want to do Simpsons in US.

This thread has REALLY been hijacked!

Small World is a must do in MK - along with People Mover and COP. It's the old, but dorky rides that I like. Small World is the scariest ride in all of Disney.

I'm looking forward to Toy Story this Fall though. I hope it lives up to it's hype! Also want to do Simpsons in US.

Well, if you aren't here to keep your thread on track, I say it's fair game!

Small World is the scariest ride in all of Disney.
Right you are my friend! Look at my two younger dd's faces while riding Its a Small World!!! :lmao:
AllySmallWorld.jpg

KatieSmallWorld.jpg

Yes it has!!:rotfl:

HMMMMM fun fun time to have fun. (at someone elses expence of coarse hehehehe) ohhhhh what to dooooo what to do. hmmmmmm hehehehe Wedgie time woooohoooo. Yanks Colson's pants down. Thank god he doesn't have his thong on today grabs the back of his underpants and yanks real hard. Then I run like heck for the hills laughing my *** off hehehehe. :rotfl2:

Hey I'm glad you posted. When we were on I-79 a couple of weeks ago we saw tons of Ontario plates until we passed Grove City Outlet Mall. Do a lot of Canadians go there to shop? Just curious!

He'd take one look at me and be smitten!:lovestruc

What makes you such a "lawyer know it all"? Most attorneys I know have quirks!! Wynottah Ottah fettish, I ask you???

Okay.... THAT'S a DEAL BREAKER! :snooty:

You see, Pete missed his calling, he should have been a lawyer...I keep telling him it's not too late. At this point he just wants to get out of Grad school by April!

Hey I'm glad you posted. When we were on I-79 a couple of weeks ago we saw tons of Ontario plates until we passed Grove City Outlet Mall. Do a lot of Canadians go there to shop? Just curious!

That place is about half an hour from here, and yes, it is FULL of them Canadians!! They are everywhere!!! LOL I don't know why, we don't even shop there, there aren't any good deals there! But we don't have sales tax on clothes... soo maybe that makes a difference....

We dont shop there but many do and yes it because of the no sales tax.

I also saw a couple of pups with Ontario plates going south. Been to the fort lately? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter