Taking a 14 hour roadtrip to take Princess Gianna to meet Prinsarella! SAD UPDATE

She's soooooo cute! And your Hallowe'en costumes look great. Looks like you had a fun time!

OMGoodness how cute is Gianna!! I have one daughter as well, Rory. She's only 6 months though. I can't wait until she is 2 1/2 like G! That looks like a really fun age! (Heck they are all fun it seems!) I'm definitely subbing.

We'll be at Disney the same time as you! We're staying at POFQ as well. :)

She's soooooo cute! And your Hallowe'en costumes look great. Looks like you had a fun time!

We did, thank you!!

OMGoodness how cute is Gianna!! I have one daughter as well, Rory. She's only 6 months though. I can't wait until she is 2 1/2 like G! That looks like a really fun age! (Heck they are all fun it seems!) I'm definitely subbing.

We'll be at Disney the same time as you! We're staying at POFQ as well. :)

I just went over to your PTR and Rory is such a cutie! 2 is a fun age, just a bit more demanding than she was at 6 months. I loved when she was 6 months, too. I have actually loved every stage she has been at! It is just going by way too fast!

If we are going to be there at the same time, we might have to try and have a Dis Meet!

I so agree! Everyone keeps telling me that such and such an age is best, but every day seems like the best stage, honestly. Even her rough days. :)

We should try for a Dis meet! How fun! Maybe something involving the Princesses!

hello!

I found your PTR tonight and I am subbing in for the ride. Your DD is adorable!! She is too cute as Belle. :)

Your daughter is so completely adorable! Love the Belle dress and updo for Halloween.

Your DD is too cute. The "extra" make up pic is :rotfl2:

I don't know what the Rainforest Frog's name is either, but how about SCARY!

Gianna is so adorable and very photogenic. I will be in WDW around the same time as you and with my three "honorary" nieces. We are staying at POFQ as well. I wish we had the option of driving but it is too far to drive from Seattle to Orlando. I am dreading the 5 hour + plane ride with a 2 year old and 5 year old.

I can't wait to see more of your plans.

Giana is adorable! She sounds like a sassy little one. Reminds me of my youngest (just turned 4). It'll be fun to see how she enjoys this trip.

Sorry I have been gone for so long! things have gotten really crazy around here! I promise to update soon if anyone is still around! :goodvibes

Just joining in! We will be there the same time as you and we are also driving! But I have a high level of fear with flying, so I'm ok with the drive!

We will be there from Feb 6th - 14th and staying at the Poly! Can't wait to hear more about your plans! :goodvibes

Sara

I'm subbing! I wasn't here last time.. but I'm here this time! I'm also doing a TR.. which is taking foreevverrr to finish. G is very very beautiful!

Hi!
We are going around the same time as you!!! I look forward to hearing more of your plans. Your daughter is adorable!

Hello everyone - as you may have noticed, I have not been around to finish this and that is because we have decided to cancel our trip. :sad1: I am extremely sad about this, as I was so looking forward to it, but my husband lost his job and we cannot see taking this trip now when we are living off of one salary. We will probably go at the end of the year, if he finds work soon.

I hope all my February peeps have a wonderful time while you are there! I wish I was going to be there with you!

I cannot wait to read all about your trips when you get back!

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry about your Dh losing his job. :hug: Don't worry, Disney will always be there waiting for you when you are ready. In the meantime, we would still love to have updates on the little one! :upsidedow

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry about your Dh losing his job. :hug: Don't worry, Disney will always be there waiting for you when you are ready. In the meantime, we would still love to have updates on the little one! :upsidedow

Thank you! :hug: I am really sad about it, and Gianna talks about it non-stop, but I am hoping we can just postpone it and not actually cancel it.

I would love to keep giving updates on Gianna - but I wasnt sure how many people would be interested! Or stick around for that!

Jen, I'm so sorry to read this news. I hope he finds something quickly and you guys can get back to planning. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter