Tagging

Step 3: Start your own thread and don't respond to it! This way you aren't the person to kill that particular thread! LOL Annmarie

we're the only two here....maybe if we're really quiet, and sing softly...(to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club:D )....

"T.......A......G......." (long pause...)"G, because every one else is gone, and we'll probably be the newest members to the Threadkiller Group"
"F..A...I...R.........Y" "y?"...."Because we love you!"
CLAP WE BELIEVE!

I'm singing too! Thanks for the big smile you put on my face and the chuckle that's bubbling out! Have a great day.

I've been too far from the happiest place on Earth for too long... I believe in the tag fairy, and the fairy's ability to make ordinary people have a MAGICAL day!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#4 Anyone? I can't think of anything. I think that I am the least creative person in the world. Give me a math problem any day. Ask me to make up a story and forget it.

I've been tagged, though I'm not sure I remember why. Oh yeah, there's one that means I need to get back on my diet.

There was a really long thread on the CB board, something like "do you feel like a thread killer"? You might have to look hard for it though. Because after I posted, I think it died....

Originally posted by Dancind
I've been tagged, though I'm not sure I remember why. Oh yeah, there's one that means I need to get back on my diet.

There was a really long thread on the CB board, something like "do you feel like a thread killer"? You might have to look hard for it though. Because after I posted, I think it died....

*ahem* Hi, my name is Leigh, I am a threadkiller.

I do accept violins in place of pity posts.
sarcastic-playingviolin1.gif

why is the pi 3.14 etc,etc number different from22/7...I was taught that to determine pi (am I spelling that right?!!) Shouldn't those two numbers be the same?:confused:

What's that you say...We're off topic...? Didn't this start out as a welcome home thread of some sort...;)

Methinks that might be step #4...
I promise, as a threadkiller, that I will not stray from the original topic.

;)

having taken my kids to America for 30 years they always said when I wanted to take them to Europe "Europe,why what's there"
Ireland is the home of the fairies as almost every field has a fairy ring.

...my 2nd best friend, Meg (2yr old collie cross) is furry so can I have another tag please?!:D Mike

... please? (I know I'm greedy, but Meg really wants a mention!)

Originally posted by Mike Jones
... please? (I know I'm greedy, but Meg really wants a mention!)

Don't you know there are starving people on these boards who don't have tags? Greedy... think about those poor people who can't afford them.
sarcastic-shy.gif

sarcastic-playingviolin1.gif

Originally posted by Mike Jones
LOL! (but I'm still going to keep begging!);)

How about one of these...
signs-pickme.gif

Good luck in your quest...
022.gif

OK, begging didn't work.

How about a tag for a deep south, DVC owning, Disney Fanatic with his 35 Birthday coming up.
crying.gif

I'm just realizing that I still have that plain old "welcomed guest" where I could have a tag. I'm thinking my comments in the "when you close your eyes" thread may catch the tag fairy's eye. Maybe if I give the tag fairy some of my french toast I will get a tag. PLEEEESE!

LOL! I think you're all trying too hard. It's no fun surprising someone who's waiting to be surprised. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter