Tag Stories

my tag is dead old - years old, and it refers back to when i wanted a 6ft fake xmas palm tree from Walmart- I've got one now!!!:)
and the frog one is referring to my phobia of frogs!! :scared: yes still got the phobia!:crazy2:

My first is from when we were talking about what record was no.1 on the day we were born. Mine turned out to be something by Elvis so I said that explained why I was the only one in my family who liked him. The paw: came when we were given new smilies and I got very excited over that one! The fridge magnet hoarder was because I said I collect fridge magnets from new places I visit.

I never notised the tag smilies before

would really LOVE one of them

I got two at the same time. A lot of people were getting tags and I said I would sulk if I didn't get one :rotfl: So then along comes that TF and gives me that as my tag and makes a tag out of what I had written myself instead of the "dis veteran/mouseketeer" moniker.

The lactose intolerant volcano god one is a Curse of Monkey Island quote. I already had it as my custom title but now it's a tag :goodvibes
The main holiday planner/intiator one is from my California pre-trip report :)

My 1st one is from saying my sister told me off when I slid down the bannister at the Sequoia Lodge hotel in DLRP

My 2nd was from saying where I would most like to be right now & my 3rd was when I went to the Boots sale, although it make no sense as it has been cut off, jot that i'm complaining:thumbsup2

My first one was when I said I don't use fake tan as I always make a mess of it so I will have to be pale and interesting.

My 2nd one is not a direct quote, I asked a few questions on the DLRP board about if Blue Lagoon and inventions have anything other than sea food on the menu. I think it was obvious that I don't like sea food.:rotfl:

I would really love one that says "I love Aerosmith":flower3: ;) lol.

My new one was what I said on the thread asking where in the world you would like to be at that moment in time. I had mentioned on a thread the day before that I had had my previous tags for years, then the next day I got the new one. So I changed my avitar to a picture I had taken at the place mentioned in the tag!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter