Tag Fairies like Towel Animals?

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Has anyone started to notice that the quest for a Tag Fairy to come is similar to the hope of receiving a towel animal in the park? If the Tag Fairy doesn't visit you is your trip to the DIS ruined? ;)

I've never had either, so I'm planning to tip WELL at the beginning of my upcoming trip. Now, if I can only figure out what motiviates the Tag Fairy :wave:

Our last trip to Disney was the first time we got towel animals :) And then we got them for the first time at Vero Beach too--and we've been there three times before! It really did add to the Disney Magic, and actually made it okay to have to come back to the room. Since we'd race to see what animal was left behind this time for us to admire :)
So I can only imagine what it'd be like for the Tag Fairy to bestow their magic upon me :)

I've never had either, either! Wow, that was terrible grammar! I think towel animals come standard on Disney Cruises but in resorts it's luck of the draw (which never was good for me! Though I did catch part of a bouquet at a wedding this weekend. Long story.)

And no, I don't let it ruin anything. I look at it like this: it's like expecting a husband/bf to clean and cook dinner- you'll always be disappointed. Just be happy and surprised when it happens! :sunny:

I haven't been visited by the tag fairy yet either - and I pout and whine about it daily (to myself, of course) :earboy2:

Haven’t gotten either, but I have a lucky feeling so hopefully I will get either one or maybe both soon!

It's just like the magic of Disney....You never know when it may happen! :wizard:

Stacy's a freak said:
I've never had either, so I'm planning to tip WELL at the beginning of my upcoming trip. Now, if I can only figure out what motiviates the Tag Fairy :wave:

Just to make sure you are aware and if you are then it may help some other people. :flower: Tipping well may not help. Not all of the mousekeepers at WDW are trained in the art of towel animals. So no matter what you do you still may not get one because he/she just doesn't know how to do them.

Myst

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter