Tables in Wonderland

mikoiv

Mouseketeer
I let my Annual Pass and Dining Experience card expire in October, will get new ones on trip in December. Question is, can i get the Tables in Wonderland card at the same time as the AP and will it be ready for use immediately? I used to renew by mail and I remeber the first time it took a few weeks to get the card.
Thanks

You can get the AP's and TIW at the same time now. They are now available at the parks. (apparently they are now the same material as the AP's vs the plastic that they used to be)

Thanks. Sorry to hear about the material, makes it diffcicult to keep the media in good shape unless you put them in a holder. I liked having the dining card in my paocket just kie a credit card. Oh well, will have to stuff it between liscence and crdit card.
Off topic but I really wish Disney would make the AP and now the dining card in plastic.

Me too!!! I am not a fan of our paper tickets. (Tyvex, whatever - I don't like it) :goodvibes

I was just wondering the same thing, so thanks for asking!

Tricia1972 - can they be picked up at any ticket counter, or only certain places?

You can visit guest relations at [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdrom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, or Downtown Disney to pick up a Tables in Wonderland Card. :)
[/FONT]

Me too!!! I am not a fan of our paper tickets. (Tyvex, whatever - I don't like it) :goodvibes

Last time I renewed, I asked one of the CM's why it was "paper tickets". I mentioned that it would make more sense if it was plastic for Annual Passes since it would likely be used more often. And she just smiled and said "yes".:confused3 I suppose many have complained about it, but nothing is being done. I suppose it's not really a huge priority, but it is a little annoying.

I'm guessing that if they had a lot of problems with the "paper" tickets (which aren't really paper) they would have changed them by now. I've had the paper tickets before and had absolutely no problems with them. I think there is a perception that they are flimsy or will wear out faster but they really don't

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter