Table sizes in MDRs

davidarti

Earning My Ears
Hi all
I will be sailing this January on the Magic with quite a large group(18 adults and one child), and was just wondering if the MDRs have 10 tops. We have only been seated at 8 tops or smaller but I thought I remembered seeing bigger tables. Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks in advance.

Hi all
I will be sailing this January on the Magic with quite a large group(18 adults and one child), and was just wondering if the MDRs have 10 tops. We have only been seated at 8 tops or smaller but I thought I remembered seeing bigger tables. Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks in advance.
Most serving teams service a 4 top, a 6 top and an 8 top. There are a few larger (10-16 tops) tables in some of the dining rooms. And tables can be re-positioned to seat more (put the 4, 6, & 8 together gets you 14 places, for example).

I will point out that extremely large tables are difficult to maintain conversations at (with those other than the people to your immediate left and right.

Last edited:
There is at least one table in each of the 3 MDRs on the Magic that seats 14. We were seated at this table this past May as a party of 13.

We sailed on the Wonder with a group of 18. We were at three adjacent tables with the same serving team. We were on an earlier cruise with 13 people and were all at one table. I agree with Princess Shmoo that one table is less convenient. Just change up which table you set at each night. For some reason, we all sat at the same table every night so I never ate supper with my brother or parents. Make sure your reservations are linked for dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter