Table for Twelve! A Great Big WDW Dining Review

autumnpalm

DIS Veteran
We are officially two weeks away from our departure for a 6 night trip with our (extended) family of 13!

Joining myself and DH on the trip will both sides of our extended family (parents, siblings and nieces) and for most meals we are booked as a table for 12 (plus an infant). We have never done a trip this big before, nor have I attempted a dining report with 12 different dishes/opinions-- so I'm not sure how successful I'll be at documenting everything but I'll do my best to try!

Our lineup so far includes:

Boatwright's (dinner)
Via Napoli (dinner)
California Grill (dinner)
Sci-Fi Dine-In (lunch)
La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner)
'Ohana (dinner)

Plus a whole lot of counter service!

Hope to have you join in and read along!

:welcome:

I would love to read about your dining experiences, can't wait!

2weeks away! I bet you are going stir crazy and ready to go! We are at 34 days today!

Have a great Trip!!!

Yikes!!! That's a monumental undertaking! But...a whole bunch of family FUN!!! We did the Hoop de doo review as a large group at the beginning of May. It was one of the best experiences ever, and the TIW discount sure came in handy! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure we're all looking forward to reviews!

Boatwright's, CG, and VN were some of our favorites from our last trip. Can't wait to hear how your meals were!

This sounds like a fun one to follow! Looking forward to your reviews!

Hope the next two weeks fly by for you :-):-)

Have fun on your trip!!!:dogdance::dogdance:

Following!

Thank you and welcome!!

Oh this will be interesting!

It will be!! We've never done Disney with more than four of us, so it's going to be an adventure for sure!

Yikes!!! That's a monumental undertaking! But...a whole bunch of family FUN!!! We did the Hoop de doo review as a large group at the beginning of May. It was one of the best experiences ever, and the TIW discount sure came in handy! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure we're all looking forward to reviews!

Oh yes, getting the ADRs (and deciding which ADRs to do!) and the FP+s and the room reservations and everything was definitely a bit overwhelming at first but I am so thankful we were able to get everything we wanted!

Hoop de Doo with a big group sounds so FUN!

I'm excited to read this! What a big trip!

I'm excited to get reviewing! So excited and impatient to get started!

Joining! Sounds like a great trip.

Welcome!! So glad to have you following along!

Boatwright's, CG, and VN were some of our favorites from our last trip. Can't wait to hear how your meals were!

We've never eaten at Boatwrights, but glad to hear you had a good experience!! I really hesitated with booking it, but everyone is flying in at different times on our arrival day, so I was thinking keeping it simple and having dinner at our resort was the best option. The menu looks so interesting!

Signing on!!

Hello and welcome!!

Sounds delicious!! Enjoy :)

I'm hungry already, now that Disney food is on the horizon, my cooking just isn't cutting it!! :rotfl:

Looking forward to following along!! :)

This sounds like a fun one to follow! Looking forward to your reviews!

Hope the next two weeks fly by for you :-):-)

Have fun on your trip!!!:dogdance::dogdance:

I can't believe how they're flying! Getting more excited with each day! Thank you so much!:goodvibes

If not on DDP definitely would look at Tables in Wonderland.

We couldn't get DDP because of the great room discount we got, and none of us have APs.... but I'm actually wondering now if it might be worth it with such a large group! Hmmmm. Thanks for the idea!

I'm not eating at any of the restaurants you have listed, but we are going in November w/a large contingency of extended family (up to 17 total people so far, ages 75-4), so I'm very curious how your trip/dining experiences go. We only have one meal planned w/all of us for the whole week, but most of the other meals planned are at least 2 family branches. I'm equally excited & nervous!! Can't wait to see how your trip goes!

Count me in for following along! We also are taking a large group (not until January) and I'm curious how the seating will go. I make our ADR's in July so I will be waiting to hear how it all goes. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter