Tab and Greg PJ: 9/30/08 - Update! Our "Highlights" video from Cinema Chic

OK, it's still technically your wedding day on the West Coast, so.... HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much, ladies! Our day was as perfect as can be. We went from an 80% chance of rain in the morning, threatening to move our "Dessert Party" inside, to only a 30% - and eventually NO rain to disturb our outdoor event!

Disney and Michelle exceeded our expectations in every possible way, and we couldn't have asked for a better day.

I'll post reviews and photos when I get home - but I wanted to say thank you for all your good vibes!

:cool1: :dance3: That's great news about no rain!

Congratulations again on your wedding, looking forward to reading all about it when you're back :bride:

Well, since it's our three week anniversary, I thought I'd drop some science on y'all. Here's some photos - they're from my mom's camera, she was snap, snap, snapping away all day. We're getting our shots from Randy in a few days (being mailed tomorrow), so there will be more to come...

I'll do a proper report with reviews soon, too.

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

It's our bus!
DSC01073.jpg

The very popular Chocolate Shots.
DSC01077.jpg

I can't wait to see more! You look so glamorous on your wedding day and you can tell by the expression on your face that you were on :cloud9: I absolutely love the colors on your cake it turned out amazing!

Looking forward ot seeing Randy's shots :cool1:

Thanks, Vanessa. It really was the most perfect day. I was so happy and so calm all day.

The cake put me over the moon, the pastry chef went above and beyond, and was very creative with the invitation motif to come up with what they did. Small details all around, which will probably come out better in Randy's shots. I was especially surprised by the beautiful cake base they used - the silver thing. I just expected it to be on a flat round board covered with foil paper or something.

And it was so delicious!

GORGEOUS! I love your dress! Oh my gosh - I can't wait to see more more MORE! :rotfl:

A lot going on so still no full report, but our photos are up on Randy's site if you'd like to have a boo....
We're "Tabitha & Greg"

Thanks Starr - I was really worried that the dance would look all dorky. I won't be fully convinced otherwise until we see the whole thing!

And thanks for the compliment about the dress - it was a big relief that it fit when I put it on! I had the bottom of the netting trimmed at Carolyn Allen's, but other than that, there were no alterations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter