T&T and Two First Timers Day 15

I have loved reading your daily reports so much. You have some amazing photos!

Despite what you think - the Wishes castle photo is probably the best I've ever seen!

You all looked like you had so much fun - your Mum and Aunts faces on Expedition Everest - priceless!!! They were so brave - I wouldn't go on it!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Shari xxx

Thank you very much for your great trip report. Put me off TCD. Mark has long legs and would moan the whole time

susan

Thanks for sharing your report & photo's Tony. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read your next one! ;)

You also have given me plenty of ideas and must do's for my upcoming trip. :worship:

Thanks very much for sharing your trip reports with us, Tony, a great read as always.

Laur's princess:

Just found this TR by accident, and glad I did, what a great TR. Sounds like you had a great time. It's always nice to go over with people who haven't been before, as it's great to see their reactions to things. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!