T-Shirt is sold out on Disney Store Website...Now What?!

Writer325

Cherish every moment!
I was just wondering if they restock their t-shirts on the Disney website. I will probably be able to find matching shirts when we arrive, but I was hoping to get them sooner.

If you have ever had this problem, please let me know my chances.

(If this is in the wrong thread, please let me know.)

It can depend on the shirt. Call and ask. Sometimes when they are sold out, it means just that and they will restock at some point in the future (they won't tell you definitively when). The other possibility is that they are discontinuing that shirt and a new design will be released at some point. Turns out that is what happened with a Baymax shirt I tried to get for DD. :(

My boyfriend and I found the "I'll Be Your Minnie/Mickey" shirts in March of last year when we were going in May. They had his size in the men's shirt, but not my size in the women's shirt and they seemed to have been out for a while. However, about two weeks later they seemed to have completely restocked them! I'd just call and ask them if they'll be restocking it or not.

Worst case scenario, you can head to Downtown Disney when you arrive and go to the Design a Tee near the Marketplace bus stop. You can completely customize your own...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter