t rex restaurant downtown disney

kingken

LOVEFLORIDA
hi
we are getting to orlando 26th august and decided to have dinner at t rex at downtown disney, i have been trying to book a rerservation but no times available between 6 and 10 oclock, out of interest i tried other dates before and after and also lunch but no available times, i hav ebeen here before and it's qquite abig resteraunt and cant believe they dont have any ressies at all, do they take them or is it just walk up and book and maybe have to wait, i went a couple years ago for lunch and just walked in, thanks in advance
BTW tried this aswell for rainforest with same result and always got in there easy enough

T-Rex and both RFCs do not release all their tables to Disney Dining. They reserve most for themselves and a few for walk-ups.

You can contact T-Rex directly at (407) 828-8739 for reservations through them and you'll usually have a much better selection. (Note, RFC has different numbers for each location, but they're easily found on the RFC website, the T-Rex number is not)

T-Rex and both RFCs do not release all their tables to Disney Dining. They reserve most for themselves and a few for walk-ups.

You can contact T-Rex directly at (407) 828-8739 for reservations through them and you'll usually have a much better selection. (Note, RFC has different numbers for each location, but they're easily found on the RFC website, the T-Rex number is not)

thanks very much

rang today and got reservation no problem, thanks for the phone number will look forward to that meal after 13 hours travelling from england

thanks for this info.
just called and got 7:00pm for 9 people in two weeks (2 tables).
simple.

Wow! Thanks so much for this information! We just booked a last minute trip for August 27th and wanted to eat at T-Rex on our arrival night. I have been trying to get a reservation for the past two days using Disney Dining with no luck. It was the only reservation we were unable to get. Just called them and I was able to make the reservation! Thanks again, my boys will be so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter