T-Rex Dining.

Miaka

DIS Veteran
We really enjoyed the experience at T-Rex. The place was busy with Dinosaurs, the staff were friendly and fun, and really welcoming. We arrived about an hour before our reservation because we wanted to make sure that we had enough time to get there from the buses, and they were able to seat us then. The kids had the Hamburger kids dinner, the chicken nuggets and the Corn Dog nuggets. They were good, and my oldest ate his entire dinner. The light up glasses they can buy are fun and cute, and a nice souvenier for them. I had the Bronto buger, my god that thing was huge!! and SOOOO good. my husband had the Chicken fried steak..good LORD it was huge, and I tried the mash and veg that came with it...oh soo good...
so we had a nice experience (and sorry, I don't have any pictures...)
I reccomend it for any Dinosaur fan in the family, we went to build a Dino afterwards and my younger two got some new dinos..

any questions, let me know :)

My son loved it! DW and enjoyed it also. One of the better lunches we had all vacation.

We're back to WDW next week, and T-Rex will be our lunch in DTD!;)

Did you know that you can buy a LANDRYS gift card?

It is good for T Rex and RF Cafe in DTD, I just ordered our new GC for this trip.
I like to have as little as possible out of pocket (whatever I can pay in advance for, I do) and used the GCard there last year, WOoHoo, we loved it too, booked it again, this time with the DH who missed it while he was getting a very much needed massage at Saratoga (from all the walking, LOL)

And you can do an ADR there too, what could be easier, YUMMY FOOD , great atmosphere and oh, such fun!

Corn dog nuggets are like little hotdogs wrapped in a dough (between a bagel and pastry dough) and then baked or fried. My 11 year old loves them and makes sure we go each trip to T-Rex to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter