Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

I am in, I get off work at 4:00, I had a look on google maps and it will take me 1hr-1.5hrs so I might be a little late (save me a seat). Just want to check the address is 123 Mulgoa Road.

All I have are mickey ears so I guess I will be wearing them :lmao:. That or I have Tigger PJ's :rolleyes1.

Quirky, don't worry about being late - nobody will probably be on time - we will definately wait for you. Thanks so much for being willing to travel so far.

I vote the Tigger PJ's :thumbsup2

xxx

I'd be interested, though i wont have any stories to share at the moment, still planning my first trip to the world for early 2012, but would love to meet and hear stories of everyone elses trips to Disney :D

Can't make that weekend as I have a conference on - plus the election - yippee! (not)

Hope everyone has a great time!

Just read about this. Would have loved to come, but unfortunately I'm working at the election that day!

If anyone is wearing Disney gear on the day I'll know you're heading for the DisMeet! :)

Ok guys, so we are locked in with the details I gave last week :banana:

Date : Saturday 26th of March (don't forget to vote first :laughing: )
Time : Early dinner at 5pm until whenever
Place : Outback Steakhouse - Mulgoa Rd Penrith
Dress : Have to wear something from one of your Disney trips (or at least something with Disney on it :flower3: )

Could those that are coming add their names to the list below, just so we can all know who we can look forward to meeting (and also so I can make a booking closer to the time) :thumbsup2

Sydney DIS-meet

aussiegirls

xxx

Hi Everyone

I've been lurking here for since last year but I dont post really at all. But I would love to came to Sydney Dis-meet as well. I live just past Lithgow and would make the trip down :)

I might be heading over to the US later this year with my Mother :) I would love to find out heaps of info from you guys.

Let me check my roster and if I am not on night shift then I would love to join in. We are booked for December 6th WDW for 16 days and then 4 night cruise on the DREAM for Christmas December 22- 26. Excited you bet I am.

jen

Sydney DIS-meet

aussiegirls
Quirkybutterfly
KylieH
Mum from oz
Minnie Sue Oz

I can't wait......................just have to decide which bit of Disneyland to wear!!!!!:confused:

Looking forward to meeting everyone and catching up again with aussiegirls!!!:cheer2:

Cheers and take care

I *should* be there, with Aust. However I am selling my house and should be having my first Open House on the 26th...it all depends on the timing. I will let you know as soon as I have all the details.

And no, Aust, I am not wearing my Dopey ears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter