Switching resorts at 7 months

RobynPrincess

Looking around
today marks my 7 month mark and I'd like to try swapping to another resort. Is there a way to do this online at opening or do I need to wait to call? Never done this before!

If you have enough points to book a new reservation you can book online then cancel. But if you need those points you have to call at 9:00, so an hour after the online window opens. Good luck.

If you have enough points to book a new reservation you can book online then cancel. But if you need those points you have to call at 9:00, so an hour after the online window opens. Good luck.

Or, you can cancel your original reservation to free up your points. Of course, the catch is that if you don't get the second reservation and someone has grabbed your first reservation, you will need to start all over.

I always call for is because I do not want to take a chance of losing my reservation and not being able to get a new one. So far, MS has always been able to take care of it for me as long as there is availability of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter