Switch from POFQ to CBR for Christmas?

Southernswthrt

Mouseketeer
After reading the replies to my post and the CBR reviews on another thread, I want to change my ressis to CBR.

I've been reading several posts on this forum, and it seems that CBR is the favorite. I don't get to go to DW very often, so I really want to make the best out of my trip!

I'm not really concerned about the pool areas since we will be going at the end of December. I want to be in a place that is really decorated nicely for the holidays.

Which of the moderates is nicest for Christmas?

All a matter of personal taste, but I found the PO to be the most nicely decorated of the moderates!

I would go with PO-FQ or PO-R for Christmas. Neither CBR or CSR lend themselves to the Christmas season, and we enjoy staying there during the warmer months. I would keep your Ressies exactly where they are, and make plans to stay at CBR at another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter