Swimming with stingrays - cozumel or grand caymen?

jasta

Mouseketeer
For those who have done it, which island is better for swimming with the rays?

My vote would be for cozumel...I just found it to be a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Both are pretty great experiences.

GRAND CAYMAN all the way!
Our favorite excursion is the "Island Tour with Stingrays", which will take you on a van tour to "Hell, Grand Cayman", then to the Sea Turtle farm, and finally, to a boat to take you out to the Stingray Sandbar. We have done this excursion 3 times, and have not been disappointed any of the times.

FugiFridayTuesday104.jpg

We have only done String Ray city on Grand Cayman so I can't compare the two but it was great. Tons of Rays and each of us even got to hold one and kiss it.:rotfl2:

It didn't disappoint at all.

Don't want to hijack, but what about Castaway Cay? Is this experience good there too? TIA :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter