Swimming in November?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MattsCath, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MattsCath

MattsCath Earning My Ears

Hiya
    I'm be going to the Wilderness Lodge Nov 4 thru Nov 8.
    I have read that all of the WDW pools are heated. My question is, just how realistic is it to pack a swimsuit? ;)

2. wdwnutze

wdwnutze <font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T

I would definately pack a swimsuit. We have gone a few times the 1st week in December and always used the pools. The nights seemed a little chilly for me but my kids didn't mind it at all. You should be able to swim during the day without any problem.

3. MauraAndIainsDad

MauraAndIainsDad Mouseketeer

My kids swam at SAB last year during Thanksgiving week with no problems. In fact, it was hard to find chairs beside the pool - it was fairly crowded.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. B3LM

B3LM Disney Fan

We were there last year right after Thanksgiving. It was around 80 degrees every day. We did swim a couple of days. It's a little chilly to swim at night, but I did see people in the pool.

Beth

6. aring75

aring75 <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I'

I can tell you that we are usually still wearing shorts on Christmas Day!! I think you'll be disappointed if you don't pack your swimsuit.

Have fun planning! And here's wishing you tons of Florida sunshine!!

7. Tulip

Tulip Daisy is my favourite character. Guess I got a thi

We were there during the cold spell in November of 2000. We still managed to swim almost every night and spent a day at Blizzard Beach. With the heated pools it's great.