Swimming in April?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Buzliteyear, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Buzliteyear

Buzliteyear Earning My Ears

We are going down to Disney during the second week of April. Does anyone know if it is warm enough for my little guys to go swimming or to go to Typhoon Lagoon?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. michael's mom

michael's mom DIS Veteran

It is more than warm enough in April to swim. The weather will be close to 80 each day with decent humidity! We are going down on the 17th-26th. Almost every trip that I have taken to WDW (approx. 21) have been in April. We swam all the time...not just the kids who don't seem to notice the cold as much as adults....but all adults swam too! They'll have a blast.

4. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

If we could go swimming at XMAS, why not APRIL?
    They keep the pools really warm. :beach:

5. michael's mom

michael's mom DIS Veteran

I thought the concern was with overall temperature...I agree that the pools are always the perfect temp and when you're on vacation, why not go swimming!

6. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

We haven't tried a trip during April because we loved going Christmas season. We still managed the coldness, my kids really loved swimming. So the pool might be warm during that month. :thumbsup2

7. kawright4

kawright4 Earning My Ears

We go during April every year and its definately warm enough. Like others have said the pools are always warm, its just when you get out that it can be cold sometimes, but I wouldn't worry about that in April. :beach: